SAU Community

Nismo Gt Le-Mans Group A Rr581's $600 Need Them Gone This Week + Other Standard Parts, Carbon Wing

Nismo GT Le-mans Group A turbos. RR581's

Both were rebuilt less than 2000kms ago by Turbologic, one however will need a rebuild due to something getting sucked down the intake pipe and damaging the bearings and compressor wheel.

The housings have no damage at all and would just need a rebuild, the other one just had a full build with new shaft, wheels, bearings and seals. These were making 558.4 hp at the treads on my current GTR with other supporting mods.

I have spoken with CAMS and these can be used in events such as Targa Tasmania and are the largest turbos allowable for competitions that require "standard" turbo configurations.

Looking for $600 ono for the pair throw me some offers...need them gone this week...

Have a few standard R32 GTR parts for sale aswell...

R32 GTR Crank $200 (cheapest one on here)

R32 GTR Sump with Diff $100

R32 GTR Aircon Compressor $100

Standard R32 GTR camshafts with gears - $100

Standard RB26 intake manifold, no throttle bodies, does not leak and worked fine, just changed it for a plasmaman $60

Standard RB26 injectors great condition, set of 6 includes fuel rail $160 ono

Standard N1 GTR front lip - $150

Universal carbon wing at the moment the stands have spacers on each side to fit in the rear stock mount of the r32 gtr however front holes need to be drilled, had it on my r32 gtr before going a different direction is height adjustable i think 25cm and 40cm and is approx 155cm long, and about 26cm wide - $350 in great condition and has heavy duty feet for stands.

I can ship anything at the buyers expense, and open to offers on everything its all clogging up space and needs to go.

Contact me via PM or on 0434817247 and ill try to get back to you asap. All parts are located in Wollongong, about 1hr south of Sydney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...