SAU Community

Last Minute Call Out For Cruise

Teiresias

Already set up with a few mates.

Tomorrow at 1pm, Meeting at Shell in Bundoora.

Going to Whittlesea -> Kinglake West -> Kinglake -> Healsville -> Marysville? (black spur) -> Then back via slightly different route.

Will be canceled if it rains or is still wet at that time (there's supposed to be early showers).

Roughly 6h cruise. Looking at stopping at Healsville for breaks up and back.

I'll be leading but I'm in an N/A R34, if someone else wants to lead I'm happy to let them.

A few of us will have CB radios too.

Teir.

P.S.

If there seems like there's a number of people coming we'll likely change the meeting place, as Shell Bundoora isn't big.

Yer, coming upto exam time now. But f**k that was fun, really really good fun.

About 5 of us went in the end, all mates of mine, though 1 dropped out at Kinglake, recently got a gas conversion (he has a holden, something SS.) and was billowing smoke by the time we got there. He turned around on petrol and we went on to marysville. Love those twisties. One of my mates was in a Daihatsu Cuore and managed to keep up on the corners, (stripped out eveything from it yesterday and did some stupid things to the engine, I'll have to take and post a picture.) but dies wholeheartedly on the straights.

I'll probably make another one in about 5 or 6 weeks up that way.

Otherwise I should see everyone on Wednesday.

P.S.

Shell Bundoora was a stupid idea, too small, next time I'll have to think of another spot.