SAU Community

Wrecking Series 1 Nm35 Stagea Or May Sell Complete

sav

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must be not understanding each other, would be my fault I'm not a motor mechanic. Follow this link and it will show what I am after a page or so scroll down and there is an image with 2 rear subframes.

http://www.skyline-owners-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14703

That is all that I am after.

We must be not understanding each other, would be my fault I'm not a motor mechanic. Follow this link and it will show what I am after a page or so scroll down and there is an image with 2 rear subframes.

http://www.skyline-o...ead.php?t=14703

That is all that I am after.

ah ok just want bare subframe, i was talking with all the control arms diff etc as complete..

at this point i dont want to sell just it as want to keep car rolling, if still need it down the track once car is mostly stripped i maybe able to help

Also if you have the rear right hand side tail light cover ( red plastic vertical piece ) I need 1 of those also. My wife loves breaking shit on the car. Rear subframe was damaged by pot holes. Still driveable, Mackay has the worst roads I have seen in Australia.

i have the rear rh tail light $175 delivered for the outer long rh light

yeah there are some pretty crappy roads out near me also

can u give me a pic of the front wiper arms? it for my c34.

they look better than the stock 1s

here are photos passengers needs some paint but sure they'd look good all painted up

i'll do pair $30 was about to post the rear one today for you but i'll hold off until you decide and i can just send altogether

post-3004-0-33541700-1349137307_thumb.jpg

post-3004-0-14340500-1349137317_thumb.jpg