SAU Community

Need Er34 R34 Radiator Support - Brand New Genuine Nissan

Does anyone know where I could find a BRAND NEW Genuine Nissan radiator support from a company or someone who can provide me a tax invoice? The smash repairers that's taking care of my car tells me all parts needed is on back order and they need the rad support to get working.

I tried contacting JSAI but have no luck getting through. One phone number, one email etc, can't seem to get any response at all whatsoever even through the countless texts I've sent the guy telling him it's an urgent matter yet no response. Going there isn't an option for me since I live no where near the area and I would be even more pissed off to find out its not in stock or they closed down or what not.

Does not matter where it's located, as long as its brand new and in stock and genuine.

Hi mate,

How bent is yours? In some cases (and depending who is doing the repair), it can be straightened.

You may be better off sourcing a used white one, I dont believe it would be hard to find. I suggest this as it would just look alot more genuine in my eyes because when you replace it, you will obviously have to paint it - etc. Which would not look ideal and may be an obvious sign of front end damage if you were ever to try and sell the car.

If you do want brand new genuine Nissan, you would most likely have to go via a Nissan direct dealer which supplies import parts. Nissan at Prospect does this, however it would most likely be ex Japan so there would be a wait involved.

If you try and get it from Nissan Australia you might want to bring your own lube, because they will charge extra for it when they go to insert the pineapple, rough end first.

If you have, or can get, a genuine part number, try these guys first

http://www.amayama.com/

I recently sourced some strut top isolators for my datsun 1200 ute. Nissan aust wanted $130 each for them, and told me I had about 6 weeks wait for them to arrive. One email to them guys ^ and I had 2 of them sitting on my doorstep, 9 days later, at a grand total of $31 each, delivered.

My support is bent beyond repair. It was a minor accident but the impact point was smack bang in the middle and the bonnet latch caused most if not all of the damage to the support. its an insurance job now so cost is not a problem. I need a genuine brand new since the smash repairs need to give me lifetime warranty on their work which is understandable. Also I don't really have anything to hide if I was to sell it, its pretty much bolt off bolt on parts except the support. I know it will depreciate the value, but not by far compared to some repairable write offs that are listed for sale at 2-3k under a decent one.

could anyone be kind enough to check for the part number on their car? Mines at the repairers

Pretty sure the guys with that FAST program on here can help you, failing that if you log into Amayama.com they have Part No listings so you should be able to locate it on there!

My support is bent beyond repair. It was a minor accident but the impact point was smack bang in the middle and the bonnet latch caused most if not all of the damage to the support. its an insurance job now so cost is not a problem. I need a genuine brand new since the smash repairs need to give me lifetime warranty on their work which is understandable. Also I don't really have anything to hide if I was to sell it, its pretty much bolt off bolt on parts except the support. I know it will depreciate the value, but not by far compared to some repairable write offs that are listed for sale at 2-3k under a decent one.

All makes sense mate.

could anyone be kind enough to check for the part number on their car? Mines at the repairers

My N/A R34 is at my parents place, I'm visiting them this afternoon so i'll remember to look for a part number for you.

How much of it do you need? You can buy the centre rad support section and both the headlight areas as one piece under part # 62500-AA000, If you only need the centre piece or centre and 1 side I can get individual prices as it may work out cheaper.

I think I need the entire support since it's bent to the part where it's welded into the members and where it's bolted on. If I sound like I don't know what i'm talking about, most likely you're right.

Yeah I need all those bits. Are you able to source them?

I can't source them myself, punch the part number into amayama.com and they can get them. It will be coming from Japan though.

@iwanta34gtr, numbers in the Fast nillustartion are part codes not part numbers, the part codes correlate to all variants of a certain part available for that model of vehicle.

For instance 62500 will give you the part numbers for those panels in either 34GT, 34 4WD and 34GTR specs.