7:30AM SCRUTINEERING

8:00AM DRIVER SIGN ON

8:45AM DRIVER BRIEFING

9:00AM START TRACK ACTIVITY

4:30PM END TRACK ACTIVITY

SPECTATOR

everybody is welcome to spectate at our events entry is FREE

we have an associate membership package available for spectators

costs $50 you get t-shirt, sticker, membership card and a free drink at all our events

you can apply for this on the day

SCRUTINEERING

your car will need to pass scrutineering

brakes, brake lights, seatbelts/harnesses, windscreen wipers and headights all need to work properly

drivers seat must be secured properly all wheel nuts must be present

you will need a secondary bonnet restraint if you dont have one just bring a short rope & the

scrutineer will assist you installing it

DRIVER/TRAINEE

to drive you will need appropriate clothing (non flamable)

your clothes must cover you from neck to wrists to ankles

closed shoes must be worn

and only helmets with the AS1698 sticker affixed can be used

COST FOR MEMBERS

$130 per person if your a member with driftmob and have a cams license

COST FOR NON MEMBERS

$150 per person if your not a member with driftmob and have a cams license

PASSENGERS/TRAINEES

$50 non members

$30 members

same clothing requirements as a driver, you can ride in any car of your choice

CAMS RELATED and COST

we can issue you with a cams license on the day

$57 yearly L2NS you will need to purchase club membership

$45 days L2NS no need to purchase club membership

please take note that to be able to hold a yearly cams license you need need to be a member of a cams affiliated car club ,keep in mind it usually takes 4-6 weeks from when you fill your application for cams to process and send out your license

for driftmob membership information read on

DRIFTMOB MEMBERSHIP

if you want to become a member you can apply on the day

$125 for a full membership includes long sleeve shirt, membership card and stickers

$175 for a full membership includes long sleeve shirt, membership card, stickers and yearly L2NS

$85 for full membership yearly renewal

for more information visit http://www.driftmob.com.au

HOW TO PAY

entrants can pay on the day but we recommend prepaying to secure a spot

at this stage we can accept cash and eftpos if you want to pay on the day

we also accept over the phone credit card payment call 0406 669 635 (5pm-9pm)

PREPAY

deposit total amount and bring your reciept with you on the day

no prepayments after tuesday 20th October

ACCOUNT NAME = DRIFTMOB INC

ACCOUNT NUMBER =259589

BSB =032372

BANK =WESTPAC

RUNDOWN

passengers/trainees are permitted at this event no roll cage nessesary

we are track time orientated this means we will not stop for lunch

entries will be capped at 48 cars

for more information on DRIFTMOB CAR CLUB visit http://www.driftmob.com.au

if you have any questions please ask here ,

email us [email protected]---- [email protected]or call 0406 669 635-----0404 490 383 (9am-9pm)

the driftmob crew..

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Both of those things are on my to do but not quite in a position to do that just yet until I can at least get it running back to stock. Going to work on getting the exhaust manifold gasket and studs replaced first, an obvious need it now. Then I'll try out the new maf and see hownthat does. After that I'm thinking cas if I'm still having the same issues. Still need to run the fuel out and refuel I'll change the fuel filter tomorrow along with cleaning the iacv with carb cleaner. If all else fails I'm going to get a serial port and see if I can get some sort of data on what the ecu is seeing when the issue is happening but really hoping one of the methods above work out first. After I get a good base I'm going link but have to save for that so it'll be a while for that based on my tuners suggestions. Definitely need the exhaust leak fixed first though car has always fallen flat after about 4-4500 rpm since I've had it and suspecting that's the issue. Then I can move forward with the rest. 
    • My vote is rebuild s2 engine or maybe get a neo (but expect you may need to rebuild that too). Doing an engine conversion you would have to be a true tragic nowadays and actively be aware there's better/smarter options for value.
    • Or buy one someone built earlier! (realistically V8 mustangs or MKV supras are great). I see people nowadays putting ZF8's into MK4's, and people putting 370z gearboxes, diffs, axles into R and S chassis and it's like.... just get a 370z at that point and mildly boost the 3.7 instead of the 2L and away we go...
    • If you're going to go v8 or really any swap now with all the tax, I'd most likely just get rid of the car and start with something else. Unfortunately, I have a mate with a surplus of ls and Ferrari/Maserati v8's that's always tempting me FFS lol.
    • If you can get a clean, tested neo from Japan for $3500 these days, it's probably worth getting either way, hard not to be skeptical at that price. Otherwise probably rebuild the s2.