SAU Community

Lotus Exige S Detailed

This is a clients Lotus Exige S which was detailed and had Ceramic Pro 9H applied like the Superleggera. Once again this really demonstrates the amazing gloss levels this product brings and the car isnt even black!

We were a little rushed so didnt have time for heaps of pics but there are enough to get the idea.

IMG_6837Large.jpg

IMG_6838Large.jpg

IMG_6839Large.jpg

IMG_6840Large.jpg

IMG_6842Large.jpg

IMG_6844Large.jpg

IMG_6845Large.jpg

IMG_6846Large.jpg

IMG_6848Large.jpg

Some Golfs in for some love also :)

IMG_6849Large.jpg

And the glamour shots

IMG_6851Large.jpg

IMG_6852Large.jpg

IMG_6853Large.jpg

IMG_6854Large.jpg

IMG_6855Large.jpg

IMG_6856Large.jpg

IMG_6857Large.jpg

IMG_6858Large.jpg

IMG_6861Large.jpg

IMG_6862Large.jpg

IMG_6863Large.jpg

Regards,

Mitch

www.immaculatereflections.com.au

0432 839 463

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Decided to remove the clutch booster as it’s more things that can go wrong and it frees up a lot of room and means less vacuum lines running around the engine bay  old one out and on the floor  new one ready to go back in  installed! I haven’t swapped the slave onto it yet, I will wait until the engine and box are in to see if I need to change the line or any thing
    • Yeah exactly the switch unit just needs to be designed with those numbers (or thereabouts, obviously the high one is the more dangerous if you don't get it right). It would be worth contacting FPG, they are pretty responsive and might be able to add to their lineup with you M35 information, the have 80% sorted already from the GTR one. https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/
    • Have you explored this possibility further? I've been quietly watching this story unfold, early on I thought seems like bad fuel.
    • Sorry I'm not familiar with the 34 setup and don't have the 34 wiring diagram. This snip from the 32 manual might help with how Nissan thinks, note there are 2 fuses to the hazards, #17 and #22....are you certain all your fuses are good?
    • In the US people definitely take photos. It's a lot of attention. I personally don't care but I drive pretty cautiously.