SAU Community

Wtb A31 Cefiro Bonnet

krishin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey bro , did you end up finding a bonnet , as mine was in a front ender as well man , been looking for a while now hey , if you have any advice and help on where to get one from , for a decent amount would be much appreciated

regards anthony

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Have you seen the Milwaukee Train Horn? It's a beast! I stumbled upon it while browsing for upgrades. I'm thinking of adding it to my ride for some serious sound. Here's the link if you wanna check it out: https://bosshorn.com/products/milwaukee-train-horn. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your method.
    • Anybody home...? I used to moderate this part of SAU about 20 years ago... hard to beleive it's still around basically unchanged with all the old posts pinned at the top. Amazing to read all those posts again.  If anyone drops by, I'm still in Japan (Nishinomiya, between Osaka and Kobe).  Cheers 🙂
    • Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!