SAU Community

Mcm Do It Again!

r32line

at the end of the day, they're doing good for the import/ modifying community at large,

I honestly enjoy their youtube vids, although some of you may not like them, that's fair enough, but on a reasonable level, they've put time and effort into every project they've gone with and have done so with their own money and/or a little from others, for these guys, it's not profit but for the enjoyment of modifying cars

at the end of the day these guys are making an Internet based show. the reason it is so popular is because it is entertaining. the car mods themselves need to be taken with a grain of salt. i think they do a great job, and really enjoy watching them for the entertainment factor.

i'm keen to what they do with Marty's 180 this season.

I still dont understand it though, Marty was driving an old legacy wagon(?) and he bought Moog a really nice late model Forester, better than his own car.

Then Moog buys him a 1500 broken 180.

I'm still hoping for a final season eposide where they build the ultimate bogan commodore...

Would be pretty easy & cheap to do I reckon.

1) Buy cheap VN commodore

2) Chop the springs

3) Buy a set of 20"chromes from bob jay for the back + retain a set of factory steel wheels for the front

4) Buy some clear tail lights off + Unit/Skin etc etc sticker off ebay

5) Drill some holes into the exhuast for that epic V6 noise

6) Add the chev bage at the back (leave holden badge on front) for the final touch...

Any other steps I missed?

Yep you've forgot a few things,

1) Loosekid and southern cross stickers

2) sick subwoofers from autobarn

3) last of all, the f*ckwit driving it has to be wearing a snapback

But i do commend you on building the almost perfect bogandore

I met Marty and Moog in person when I went and helped them do their 2 tinting episodes at MCM HQ. Top blokes. All the time in the world for fellow enthusiasts, and not shy to lending a hand or a good spanner swinging sesh.

Cheers,

Shaz

i'm keen to what they do with Marty's 180 this season.

I still dont understand it though, Marty was driving an old legacy wagon(?) and he bought Moog a really nice late model Forester, better than his own car.

Then Moog buys him a 1500 broken 180.

marty chose it. moog had to pay for it. moog had to sell his s15 to buy the forester.

i dare say they purchased the 180 together. remember, its a DIY/entertainment show, not a doco. im sure they say plenty of things on screen to fit the plot, that didnt perhaps happen as they are making out..

i dare say they purchased the 180 together. remember, its a DIY/entertainment show, not a doco. im sure they say plenty of things on screen to fit the plot, that didnt perhaps happen as they are making out..

Exactly, but it is very entertaining!!

Top Gear is the same however I would dare say it is the most scripted show on television to the point it is becoming annoying.