SAU Community

R32 Exterior Parts, Front Lip, Gauges, Turbosmart Boost Controller And More!

Clearing out left overs in the garage. I'm located in Sydney, would prefer to sell locally but will consider posting.

Contact me via text on 0468 330 099 and let me know what you're after. Am negotiable but within reason.

Turbosmart dual stage boost controller. Whats shown in the photos is included. Chasing $150 ono.

yK0hG.jpg

Drift branded gauges. Water temp and Oil pressure. Comes with oil pressure sender to suit RB. Also electrical wiring for one gauge included. Chasing $60 ono.

cG7qb.jpg

R32 front auto spoiler with the motors. Quite rare, was working perfectly fine, got in the way of my front mount so had to remove. Some scarring on the front and underside. Chasing $250 ono.

noPnw.jpg

R32 gtst front bar. Factory dark blue colour, has a few battle scars and a crack in the front. Cable tie it up if you really need. Chasing $60 ono.

dvtVW.jpg

sDox3.jpg

R32 factory side mount intercooler with piping. Chasing $50 ono.

BXyn0.jpg

R33 GTR Starter motor (from memory) but is interchangable, was going to use on my r32 gtst but didn't need it afterall. Chasing $50 ono.

sBZ5u.jpg

R32 GTST 2 door vertex style side skirts. Brand new, tried to trial fit but they were to tight so never installed them, may need altering to fit. Chasing $120 ono.

vlBey.jpg

R32 GTST 2 door mud flaps full set front and rear. Factory dark blue colour, good condition. Chasing $50 ono.

HGkNT.jpg

R32 ashtray. Front flap/door missing but still better than nothing if you need one but don't mind seeing inside the ashtray. Chasing $15 ono.

8UbwX.jpg

Boost gauge. T-Sport brand reads in psi. Have no idea if this works have never fitted it, came with the car. The plastic garnish around the inside is loose. Chasing $15 ono.

ykCEE.jpg

f0qCG.jpg

Brand new Nissan skyline 1987-1994 aerpro wiring harness for aftermarket headunit. Chasing $15 ono

xKZig.jpg

Edited by dee-20t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...