SAU Community

World's Greatest Shave, I'm Doing It Again

Trozzle

So I'm doing the world's greatest shave again this year to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation. Last year I managed to raise just over $750, so this year I'd like to see if I can better that...

To add some incentive here, I've decided on 2 bonus points:

• If I raise more than $750, I'll go over my whole head with a razor to take it right back to the skin;
  • If someone donates more than $50 (by at least a few bucks, don't be cheap f**kers and donate $51), they will be allowed to draw on my scalp in permanent marker. I won't wash it off for at least a week. Designs WITHIN REASON!! I do have to go to work still, so it can't be anything offensive - ie no penises etc lol. Other than that, I pretty much don't have any restrictions on what you can draw on me.

Remember, these donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!! Meaning at the end of the financial year, you get most of it back! Don't worry, Leukaemia Foundation sends out an email tax invoice to all those who donated online reminding them of this.

For those of you who know what I look like, I usually have short hair anyway....however believe me, after seeing myself last time with no hair on my head....I looked like an absolute clown lol. Whitest scalp of all time. Now's your opportunity to ridicule me once more!

vvvvv CLICK!!! vvvvv

http://my.leukaemiaf....org.au/trozzle

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, just letting you know that Troy and I have combined forces and created a team for the Worlds Greatest Shave.. u can donate OR JOIN the team here: http://my.leukaemiaf...n.org.au/sauact

troy is doing the shave.. but I'll be cutting off my ratty that I have been growing for 2 years! So do the world a favour and donate to see it gone!