SAU Community

Ff Plenum Brand New, Nitto Collar, Rb25 Cam Covers

Hi all for sale are

Forward facing plenum brand new never used or bolted on $400

Nitto crank collar with grub screws never been fitted can show receipt of purchase $130

Rb25det rocker, cam covers painted silver with black cam cover $80

I'm in Sydney but can post

0481 223 361

post-101077-0-40423400-1358829413_thumb.jpg

post-101077-0-10675800-1358829473_thumb.jpg

post-101077-0-77351000-1358829530_thumb.jpg

post-101077-0-46663800-1358829582_thumb.jpg

post-101077-0-02709500-1358829617_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Flange for the turbo is 4bolt and flange to bolt up to your exshuat is 3 bolt

Rocker covers back up for sale I have two sets

Stock cams for sale with stock cam gears offers??

Nitto collar still have it

R33 tight lsd $200

Air con setup

R33 series 1 head new valve stem seals installed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I was able to improve to a 3:46.7 which was .5 slower than silver. I just couldn't do any better but then I was able to just link the sections so nicely and got a 3:44.6. stoked with that.  AMG around Barcelona looks good. I'll save that for the weekend.
    • hey GTSboy thanks for the quick reply. im on stock ECU  Surprisngly enough i unplug everything and replug everything, readings are still off but the car drove...ok haha So far this is what i have done. - Replaced ECU (still 1.5v) - Replaced Boost sensor (still 1.5v) Now the next thing i tried is to unplug the TPS and only plug in the Boost sensor to see if it reads 5v. No it still only read 1.5v.  Its a new boost sensor and i know i have 5v if i dont plug the sensor back in, so that means the power wire is good. So now im thinking that it might be a bad ground on the boost sensor plug.  on the FSM says the ground to the boost sensor is  a sensor ground, can i add a ground wire from the boost sensor ground wire to the the engine itself to ground it? or chassis?
    • OK, so, assuming that there is nothing wrong with either the original or new boost sensor, then it would seem that there might be something wrong in the loom wiring to that sensor. This is troublesome, because if that were true, then you might expect the problem to persist when the sensor was unplugged. But seeing as the voltage comes good when it is unplugged, it would suggest that the fault might (and I stress might) be right at the loom plug. Either that, or the fault might be at the ECU, on the line in from the boost sensor. When you unplug the boost sensor, that input at the ECU is isolated from the TPS sensor and can't affect it. This would be semi-bad, as an ECU problem is never welcome, but at least you'd know where the problem is and it might be fixable, or at least replaceable. Do you have Nistune, or any other way of looking at ECU data? I'd want to drive the car around with the boost sensor unplugged and see the TPS working properly, then not working properly with the sensor plugged back in. You're not trying to run more than ~18 psi either? Right? Because even with Nistune that can be difficult with the boost sensor connected. Just checking, in case it might have some bearing on the issue. It shouldn't cause the voltage situation you're seeing though.
    • Need something reliable, like a Mazda (non-rotary), or a Honda, or a .......... Commodore 🤣, the only issue with my cars is me 🫤