• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm potentially in also! :)

Sydney go-er.

Come up for sure! Should be a good day!

Always a good crowd, well apart from Chookie, he is a fool :P

Hopefully you can meet up with Luke and have a mini cruise!!

That bold coming from the man that made newcastle to golbourn take 10hours in his, wasnt often yours made 110 either matty ;)

Anyway bring on some good weather sunday im keen as to stick to 98km/h if i dont crack another rim lol

Well I am 100% in so is my m8 in his new BRZ, now im just trying to get Sushi to come also. anyone else from the coast going up? meet up at the ourimbah rest stop at the roundabout as u get on the F3

For the coast guys, meet here at around 07:40, will be leaving at 07:50 to get to the BP at 09:00-09:15, come with a full tank of fuel or enough to get you to the BP, i know i will have to fill up a 2 or 3 times on this run :cheers:

post-83784-0-25243700-1360804614_thumb.png

That bold coming from the man that made newcastle to golbourn take 10hours in his, wasnt often yours made 110 either matty ;)

Anyway bring on some good weather sunday im keen as to stick to 98km/h if i dont crack another rim lol

Nice speed limiter pal, do they make them for men? :P

Well I am 100% in so is my m8 in his new BRZ, now im just trying to get Sushi to come also. anyone else from the coast going up? meet up at the ourimbah rest stop at the roundabout as u get on the F3

What colour did he end up with? Havent checked FB..... Tell Sushi to come drunk or not!

Oh and guys, SAU will be down for maintainance... IF you are wanting to come and need any other info call one of us... You can get me on 0434353292 if you are stuck or late BUT Ant knows all the details and is organising the cruise so its probably best to contact him directly! I havent even looked at the details :P

Yea sounds like you coast and sydney guys have it all sorted.

lets hope for some good weather and a great drive.

as matt said if you do get stuck or late on the day can give either him or me a call on 0435 721 814.

see you all there!

Yea sounds like you coast and sydney guys have it all sorted.

lets hope for some good weather and a great drive.

as matt said if you do get stuck or late on the day can give either him or me a call on 0435 721 814.

see you all there!

Nice one!

Dont forget we have some Sydney guys here tomorrow (Where are you guys staying after all that?) :woot:

Beers after at The Junction Inn?

Staying at the sleepy hill motor inn.

I don't mind where the beers come from, So long as they end up in me.

If Chookie comes the beer wont be the only thing IN you :O

Haha i used to live in the house nearly next to that joint, to the right the second house.... Used to have 2xR32s, S13, Porsche 996 and My 34 out the front! Looked like Drug Dealz.com!

Well that means you are only about 500m from my house and about 1km from the pub, and 200m from maccas lol

raymo sounds sick I'm moving there

With your manly build i am sure you will do well :ph34r:

IF the weather is shit and you dont have a secure park we CAN leave the 34's at my work guys.... We can discuss that tomorrow though! Ill make space just incase!