SAU Community

Am Now The Owner Of A Laurel C33

Samgrainger32

ok so big news laurels tuned and going after a very expensive few weeks ended up throwing out the ems stinger shit edu and got a new haltech platinum pro after having to stuff around with the loom and cas as was all up the shit from the ems (NEVER BUY ONE) got the car to start and the tuner over to load a quick base map in so i could drive it to the dyno the next day few hours later it was done turns out i have a stock fuel pump not a walbro like i thought shame but that held me back on the dyno and tuner had to set the limiter to 6500 as it was starting to lean out over that so ended up with 260kw lot less then i was expecting but will be good to actually get a hang of the car as its still super quick and I've never had anything with that much power before and plan on putting better pump and injectors in it in a few months been going through the hassle of getting it rego passed few hassles but will hopfully have it sorted soon

null_zps2a642773.jpg

null_zps4aca0f0c.jpg

null_zpsec53349d.jpg

Was down in Tas for holidays, saw your car (i think) at the bridgestone, looks awesome. Loving the rims on the rear!

Yeah man that would of been mine thanks the wheels on the back I borrowed from a mate had semis on wouldn't believe the amount of grip they give you :)

• 3 weeks later...

well spent the weekend driving the laurel around regoed and tuned for the first time and had the best time went out with a few friends for a drive friday night car went great beside speedo randomly stopping later find out the cable snapped just after the sender that sucked done few foot on coz straya!!! bit sad on the diff cutting one some times but a locked diff will be going in asap ready for power cruise also had to put a 10mm exstended clutch slave pin in as the clutch wasn't engagging all the way solved that so from now and power cruise actually have to learn to skid the car this will be fun

1450720_659152817470002_1104679501_n.jpg

1393698_659154574136493_831584056_n.jpg

its not to bad being that there about 3mm gap between guard and tyre in the back I'm running 2 degrees in the back and 3 in the front the back has been lipped only and the front has been lipped and the top rail that always cuts the centre of the tyre in the front I've rolled over flat so it won't cut and also acts as a cover for the wiring loom

• 3 weeks later...

cars been going awesome locked diff is in power cruise is entered and can't wait 25th 26th of jan will be the best weekend for this car had a play with my new gopro and suction caps suck keeps going loose and falls down and if got as hero 3 black and after i got home to watch some of the footage it was shit sound was terrible and video was not the best after doing bit more reading i trend the hd down to 720p see how that works anyone else used one and know what settings are best for outside of a car?