SAU Community

Opinions Needed

Engine is one thing, Then there is lots of other major things, I had a hard enough time building a nice street car sorted with 300+ odd KW.

Far out i dont think il even bother putting my car on the track, Until its really sorted i wouldn't trust it, and i dont have the wallet for shit to go pop!

I think racing is more time in the seat then anything, I'm sure we all thick were schumacher until we hit the track and realise your 100k GTR build is getting ripped by stock GTs-t with mild suspension work

I didnet really answer your question did i? what im tryign to get as it, If you don't want to spend $10k you probably shouldn't spend anything

Try look around for one that is already done, Buy at someones loss.

Hey got a question.. Im going to give my rb25det neo a fresh rebuild and will be using it for both street and drift. What's the advantage if any of using the rb30 bottom end? Or should i just stick with the rb25?

Opinions ?

Hey got a question.. Im going to give my rb25det neo a fresh rebuild and will be using it for both street and drift. What's the advantage if any of using the rb30 bottom end? Or should i just stick with the rb25?

Opinions ?

Seriously? well its 20% more capacity for a start.