SAU Community

Eoi Rays Volk Ce28 19X8.5 +29 19X9.5 +25 Suit R33 R34

Have a set of Rays Volk CE28 Rims in 19" in Factory Anodised Bronze, with tyres at about 80%
Unfortunately they suffer from reasonable gutter rash on all of the rims, (front passenger being the worst) (occurred prior to my ownership) I have looked into having this repaired. However the real only solution would result in a machined finish on the lip. or a matched bronze paint around the lip (as the original coating is anodised not painted). Either way the price of these will reflect condition. Import Monster has sold repaired & repainted sets for around $3.3k without tyres. I would be interested in a set of R34 GTR stock rims in good condition with good tyres + Cash my way. or offers around $2500 ONO Which is about half price of new (without tyres)

I am currently waiting on a price to have them repaired and re-anodised by a reputable repairer, who told me they have matched the Rays Bronze closely before. Otherwise I was considering getting them done in another colour. I had been previously quoted $130 a rim to repair and powder coat any colour, however after a bit of research I was concerned with the baking process effecting the hardness of the Rims.

I had them on one of my R34 GTT coupes with an awesome fit (no mods or scraping), i have fitted them on my Mrs sedan for a pic of how they sit, no scraping in wheel well or on guards.
They were fitted on an R33 GTR when I brought them (didn't actually see the fit), and told they fit V35 with the use of 25mm bolt on spacers on the front. Come with Genuine Rays Dura aluminium nuts and limited edition centre caps worth $250..

post-12420-0-74131500-1367154318_thumb.jpg post-12420-0-56023700-1367154338_thumb.jpg

PM is best contact. Can deliver to Melbourne for right price.

Also Mrs is selling her sedan If anyone is interested in Auto GTT 135,000km (on stock wheels) for cheap PM

• 7 months later...