SAU Community

$7000 Mods For Gtr

Hey guys Iv been reading the rb26 power postings and sorta got an idea on what to spend my money on but the powers vary so much?

I'm looking for about 350awkw but wanna try stay away from internal stuff as much as possible

The cars a 94 r32 GTR

Mods:

R34 gtr turbos

Twin pod filters in a inclosed box

Greddy plenum not on yet

Blitz blow off valves

3in Jasma front pipe

I dunno what it's making now the guy I bought if off didn't know, any ideas?

I was thinking of adding...

Tomei pro cams and oversize valves

Tomei ti extreme cat back exhaust

Cam gears

Aero flow fuel rail

850cc injectors

Aluminium radiator with twin thermos

Tomei oil pan baffle

Engine torque dampener

Power fc with hand control

Apexi avcr boost controller

Greddy catch can

Bc coil overs

Front and rear strut braces

d1r 18 x 10 wheels

And bride stradia low maxs

What do we all think about those mods?

To over the top?

Do I need other mod or not need some of them?

I wouldn't mind more power ether so if that gives me more all good ?

I don't wanna go out and buy all this and then find out I need to spend another 2k ?

Any kind of help would be great ?

Oversized valves and procams are not needed. Stock cams will make 350kw atw's no problem. Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors over the 850cc.forget the twin thwrmo's on the radiator and stick with the stock clutch fan and stock Nissan surround. Cam gears are good and atleast a 3.5" exhaust. If it were me I'd sell the the r34 gtr turbos and buy some -5's . If e85 is available I'd be going with that as well, make more power easier and SAFER. if you can afford forget the power fc and go a adaptronic/vipec. At that power level you'll need to look at a NPC clutch as well. No need for boost controller. A good ecu will do this.

Ps. There in tonnes's of info on here for your goals do some reading.

Edited by Joshbigt62r

surely that cant be 7k all fitted and tuned??

you should look into the following "only my opinion"

getting a larger sump and oil pump - so you restrict the chance of the motor going bang

screw the power FC and AVCR, - get a vipec as it has boost control in it allready

if you are working to a budget, no need for the ti exhaust (unless you really want it)

may want to consider springs and retainers while the heads apart for new valves. but i dont think you would need any of it for that power, just some drop in cams

for the cost of decent 850cc injectors you can get 1000cc or 2000cc and be ready for E85 in the future - fuel rail only if required for injectors

try and get better coilovers than Better China if you can even 2nd hand Teins should be same price

350rwkw for $7,000 is simply - not possible, especially when:

- Turbos

- ECU / Tune

- Injectors

- Labour

Which will total around $6500 on their own. The rest of your parts list would put you over $20,000... If you did 10mins of homework :thumbsup:

Please use the search function to do some proper research.