SAU Community

R33 S1 Gtst Problem Would Appreciate Any Help

^point proven exactly

Stupid pumpkin doesn't even know that other manufacturers made cars with the GTS appellation. Some of them were very large V8s. Like my Monaro. My 1971 Monaro. That I owned in the 80s.

Little boy should shut up, shouldn't he?

Um hate to break the bad news to ya matey but this is a Skyrine forum, not a holden forum... *facepalms. stop replying with crap and leave this forum to people who know whats going on, let this forum get back on track please no smartesness

no disrespect here, but GTSboy knows what he's on about !! If you don't know what your talking about you need to pull your head in and not look like a goose

:yes:

lol he knows what he's talking about? I've read both of your posts on a few threads and can tell both of u aren't smartest tools in the shed, again please don't confuse OP any more then he is. Just let the experienced guide him, cheers.

Gts4door is on the ball with the possible r&r theory as I took it for a drive today when she's on around 6 psi. Or what my boost guage believes is 6 psi. The car went really good good consistant power thru the rev range. No lag no flat spots/surging

Went like it should have. But I haven't touched the boost tee yet. It will only hit 9psi or so when I plant my foot to the floor. This run I just have it about 3/4 throttle

And as for lifter. Ill probably rule that out as it didn't sound like lifter. And only does it on boost if your off boost driving the car. Noth

Gts4door is on the ball with the possible r&r theory as I took it for a drive today when she's on around 6 psi. Or what my boost guage believes is 6 psi. The car went really good good consistant power thru the rev range. No lag no flat spots/surging

Went like it should have. But I haven't touched the boost tee yet. It will only hit 9psi or so when I plant my foot to the floor. This run I just have it about 3/4 throttle

And as for lifter. Ill probably rule that out as it didn't sound like lifter. And only does it on boost if your off boost driving the car it doesn't make one noise

It's a very quiet motor

Also guess while I'm on this topic I have my 32 a run tonight and now I've upped the boost it seems to make some weird whine up around 13 pound. I drive it on 10 daily. Only usually does it past 10 pound. It's like a really high pitch noise. It's intermittant at first I thought it was air getting in my windows. But this time they were down

lol he knows what he's talking about? I've read both of your posts on a few threads and can tell both of u aren't smartest tools in the shed, again please don't confuse OP any more then he is. Just let the experienced guide him, cheers.

Not sure if srs? GTSboy would have to be one of the most "switched on" guys on this forum...

Also guess while I'm on this topic I have my 32 a run tonight and now I've upped the boost it seems to make some weird whine up around 13 pound. I drive it on 10 daily. Only usually does it past 10 pound. It's like a really high pitch noise. It's intermittant at first I thought it was air getting in my windows. But this time they were down

Dude I had a similar noise in my R32, with stock turbo. Ran 12-14psi and it sounded like a cop siren when coming onto boost. I opted to swap to the RB25 turbo and noise disappeared (good bang for buck mod).

I just bought a s1 33 also and getting the ticking noise

It sounds like a manifold gasket to me

Or even to thick of oil. As soon as it gets to temp its gone so does not seem to be that bad

for the other issue your gearbox is not in snow setting is it

my kids where playing in the car and pressed it on snow without me knowing and man i thought the car was f**ked

Revving and going nowhere etc.

And i would check the plugs to i fouled mine in the first day i got it

Gapped some new copper ones to 0.8 and away i go

Edited by Tommmay