SAU Community

1998 R34Gtt Black 100,000Kms Melbourne Se

For sale is a R34Gtt which is about to hit the 100,000kms mark.

Price $19,000 ono with RWC and 8mnths rego

Selling due to wanting to buy a GTR.

Second owner in Australia and have all the paperwork from the importing, previous owner to all the bits I've bought for it.

Mods Include:

- R34GTR Rims with Kumho Tyres (90% thread - only about 1,000kms old)

- BR Racing Suspension - lowered slightly still well above legal limit (only about 1,500kms old)

- RDA Sloted Toros (RDA908S and RDA7957S) (only about 1,500kms old)

- QFM A1RM Brake Pads (only about 1,500kms old)

- Splitfire Coil Packs

- Replaced: Waterpump, Headgasket, Iridium Spark Plugs, Crank Seal Set, Tensioner Bearing Spring, Idler Bearing, Tensioner Bearing, Fuel and Air Filter, O2 Sensor and Magnetic Sump Plug, Geniunie Nissan Ancillary Belt Set (Kudos Motorsports) (only about 2,000kms old)

- Only ever used Royal Purple 10w40 in the car

- Pioneer DVD Player with speakers tweeters set up (will find the brand and edit the post)

- Nismo Cluster (also changed the lighting to red of the triple gauge and a/c system to match the colour)

- Original Skyline Mats

- Black window tint

- 3 Stage Point Imobolizer (Warlock) and GPS tracking system included

- Just installed a Blitz FMIC (installed for when the summer hits)

- Clutch very good, no leaks what so ever

- Had the car tested with all cylinders in 100% and the turbo has no shaft play, oil spils etc etc

- Have a HICAS lock bar that hasn't been fitted to the car

Never been boosted and never raced. No point pushing a stock Gtt when it would barely beat other cars. Perfect car for the right buyer.

Price can be negotiated as I still have all the original parts (suspension, cooler, speakers, rims, coil packs etc etc the list goes on) - Will include them all if the price is right

Bad points about the car

- Front right fender hasn't been hit but has been resprayed by the previous owner

- The rims that were bought from a member of SAU he advised me they were 100% good, however the rear two are slighty bent. After having the tyres re-rolled and balanced there is no shutter and the car doesnt pull to a side

- Tweeters were installed in the door......dont know why, but they have

Getting a RWC for this car wont be a problem at all as I've made sure everything is in perfect condition.

Will post some more pictures later when Melbourne has nice sunny days.

PM me for anymore info.

P.S

I know this is above normal price but receipts and the condition of the car is worth it.

post-97314-0-75780800-1371217523_thumb.jpg

post-97314-0-12039700-1371218750_thumb.jpg

Edited by milanr34

Update:

- Power steering hose isn't leaking so gave the whole pump a complete fush

- FMIC installed so that the under bonnet trays can still be put back in the car, black mesh installed in the bumper bar to help out in protecting the cooler

Pics are coming up (last two weeks its been nothing but rain here in Melbourne)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

for that price, and the claim of 100000km your going to have to back it up with an export cert or odo check from japan mate.

its well known most imports are clocked (not saying this is) but its down to you to prove it isnt. especially as the steering wheel has wear and the price is what it is.

im not flaming you mate, i just want to help you out here. best of luck with the sale.

Xenons wont matter for RWC

Really? I thought they had to have the self leveling and washers for it? Then it makes it even easier for me.

for that price, and the claim of 100000km your going to have to back it up with an export cert or odo check from japan mate.

its well known most imports are clocked (not saying this is) but its down to you to prove it isnt. especially as the steering wheel has wear and the price is what it is.

im not flaming you mate, i just want to help you out here. best of luck with the sale.

Yea I was thinking the same thing especially because of the Nismo dash, however steering wheel does show wear but overall the interior is good which is why I never bothered to have one.

Ill probably get one and get the vin number fastened, tnx for the tip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...