SAU Community

V35 For Sale

Guys, I have a 2005 / 2005 Nissan Skyline 350GT Rare Premium 70th Anniversary edition!

Black with Full Tan Leather Interior with Sunroof .

3,500cc engine, 6 speed manual, 76,000 kms with service manual

ABS brakes, Traction control, Stability control, Dual zone climate control,

Factory option six airbags, BOSE sound system, CD stacker, Steering wheel controls

Keyless entry & alarm, Power seats, Heated seats, Power windows, Power folding mirrors,

Air purifier, Rego till December 2013.

Brembo Brakes, Lowered, 18x8 & 18x9 colour coded Works Mags, Nismo body kit including V35 fr guards.

Billet grills, This car is truly unique, only one in the country like this, Great condition. $20K with RWC

Please contact me on 0423 641641

Photos: http://s1235.photobucket.com/user/greenxr8/slideshow/V35%20Skyline

Why so negative? I'd look on SAU Stagea section if I was looking for a Stagea. I find in most cases the cars have been better looked after by someone on a forum and can sometimes find better history of the car then the owner may originally post on a car website.

just went and checked my garage....I definitely do not have a 2004 70th anniversary black V35 coupe......apparently unlike the majority....lol

(although I did have one, 115K klms, factory wheels, no bodykit, which I sold for $19500 no rego but RWC about 4 months back - so this does seem like a good price to me)

• 3 weeks later...

just went and checked my garage....I definitely do not have a 2004 70th anniversary black V35 coupe......apparently unlike the majority....lol

(although I did have one, 115K klms, factory wheels, no bodykit, which I sold for $19500 no rego but RWC about 4 months back - so this does seem like a good price to me)

You sold your coupe for ~$20k with high kms?

DAMN! I've seen a few series 1 coupes (non-anniversary models), with premium interiors & BOSE sound systems, sell for < $10k with ave. kms (~70-80K kms.)

DAMN! I've seen a few series 1 coupes (non-anniversary models), with premium interiors & BOSE sound systems, sell for < $10k with ave. kms (~70-80K kms.)

Seriously? sub $10k? I would expect this from a 250GT or 300GT sedan, but that is extremely cheap for a coupe.

I know of two examples (however I stopped watching the market in June.) Both cars were in excellent condition with decent upgrades on the rims, exhaust, intake etc.)

While I was looking there were a few stock examples listed for $12k.

Maybe these two people got amazing bargains :yes: as there seems to be a lot of variance in sales figures. I guess it comes down to who is negotiating.. :whistling:

You sold your coupe for ~$20k with high kms?

Yes....to quote.....I guess it comes down to who is negotiating.. :whistling:

Edited by foibles

just checked carsales....entered 1. Nissan Skyline 2. V35 350GT 3. Coupe 4. Manual 5. Sunroof

that's not exactly 'a big wishlist' - but still only found 3 in Oz.

And OP's car is the cheapest of the lot.

And it is the anniversary (nicer interior, etc)

.....so really does not seem too much out of kilter with the market.

Again.....good luck with the sale

Re: carsales -these are typically the prices that ppl want to sell at, not the prices cars actually sell at.

True, OP's car is rare. Hopefully we can find the right buyer on these forums as it's a good example. Good luck with the sale.

Sorry to thread jack here, but can some please PM me some 03/04 V35's that they see for 10-12k?? I'm not seeing any that cheap here in Sydney..

OP - Thats a sweet looking V35! but outta my price range..

I would like to see some too for my own curiosity. The best I have seen is some on ebay in the high teens. Assuming we are talking coupes here??