SAU Community

Stolen Vehicle, Please Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

marksuxass

Posting this on behalf of a friend of mine....

Hi there, I am the owner of the stolen R34 GTR VSpec in Perth which happened early morning on the 13/10/13 in the Winthrop/Melville area. Car was taken away from my driveway without breaking in to my house for car keys, in fact car keys are still with me. It had recently been spotted this morning 5.40am heading north towards Bullsbrook and at 7am this morning at Dog Swamp BP petrol station for a refuel. Could I please have everyone's help here to have a look out for my car, I have made a police report however they are very slow and showed lack of interest in locating my stolen car.
IMAG0130.jpg

For those of you familair with the vehicle you would know about the money that was put into this vehicle. Lets do what we can to get it back to its owner!!!
Edited by marksuxass

• 1 month later...

condolences mate.

how did they steal it without the keys?

mine was stolen 3.5 weeks ago but keys were taken from the house. Similarly, cops couldnt catch a cold let alone thieves.

they seemed to take it a bit more seriously when I was speaking to the detectives who were put on the case and I noted that 'its a highly modified race car that will kill in the wrong hands. In the right hands you will not be able to catch it. I suggest you look harder before either of those eventualities occur...'