SAU Community

Wtb: Sydney Re401A Auto Box For Built R33

Caelen

Hi all,

After a box to get me by for a little bit whilst I save some pennies for a c4 setup.

Running around 330kw/atw, in r33 with auto setup, if someone had a built box sitting around gathering dust, would be even better otherwise I will have to settle for turning the boost down!

May pay shipping depending on box otherwise willing to pickup Sydney/blue mountains.

need urgently

0404338527 or pm.

Edited by Caelen

Hi all,

After a box to get me by for a little bit whilst I save some pennies for a c4 setup.

Running around 330kw/atw, in r33 with auto setup, if someone had a built box sitting around gathering dust, would be even better otherwise I will have to settle for turning the boost down!

May pay shipping depending on box otherwise willing to pickup Sydney/blue mountains.

need urgently

0404338527 or pm.

can pick standard autos up for under 100 bucks. some people give them away. and costs about 500 to put stage 2 valve bodies in.

but at that power your gonna need a stally matched to your turbo as well. could be exxy.

can pick standard autos up for under 100 bucks. some people give them away. and costs about 500 to put stage 2 valve bodies in.

but at that power your gonna need a stally matched to your turbo as well. could be exxy.

Cheers, have gone the built option @ $4750 and hi torque stally to match from GZM automotive lasted 4 months on low boost (12psi).

Have been scouring in the hope of a write off being pulled apart to avoid forking out the $6500 al's auto's want to for a c4, I understand eventually and budget permitted I will go this route.

Prior to having this skyline I gave a stock auto box away. lol

Was hoping for someone in the Penrith area to have one sitting around. hehe ;-)

Edited by Caelen