SAU Community

black R33 in Bentley

G0DF4Th3R

make sure the adrenlins have the correct spacers as they where not made to suit rwd cars with the 114 offset. if they don't sell them to a riceboy 4 cyclinder chump and go searching for some new mags.

you could risk it but its not pretty when the mags break on at high speed.

Originally posted by skyzerr33

make sure the adrenlins have the correct spacers as they where not made to suit rwd cars with the 114 offset. if they don't sell them to a riceboy 4 cyclinder chump and go searching for some new mags.

you could risk it but its not pretty when the mags break on at high speed.

ermm ok...could you explain what you mean by that though? coz i have no idea....

:P

okay

cars have different offsets on there wheels.

stud pattern if you like. the adrenlins are not designed to fit on the stud offset that the R33 skyline has.

so you need spacers which make them fit properly. if you don't have the correct spacers on the rims to suit the car then the rims can crack snd break from the pressure and movement on the studs etc. Its rare but a possibillity and ROH wouldn't sell me the adrenlins for that reason cause they didn't want me sueing them later on.

with spacers you should have no problems though as evl r33 has them on his car and hasn't had a problem.