SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana - Sunday 16Th March 2014 At Nirimba Tafe

Tats

I think I forgot to register and pay etc while I was looking to get the time off work. I have put the transfer through now but I can't find any links to forms. If it's not ok just to turn up and fill it out, let me know. I have emailed the Gmail account with transfer details!

-Steve

No worries Steve, we can accommodate one extra. Just make yourself known at signon (I'll be at the desk).

PHEW! Thanks!

I got new (used) tyres and packed the car today and went to check I was on the list... then checked my email... then checked my transfers. heh.

Glad my day of annual leave doesn't go to waste!

Vid is done - Old school mini disk

Copper responded to a resident's query a long way away. He's happy. He didn't want to do our course in his Camry though.

CAFE2U never farken came despite 30 calls and messages. Deadbeats!!!

Good day of fun, except for the rain cutting it short

Thanks to all the guys who made this possible and using their sunday to setup and run the day, much appreciated!

And Terry would love a copy of the videos you took, very nice of you to offer copies, ill pm you

Great day despite the weather, thanks to everyone involved in organising and running it. I have around 1500 photos to go through, will start posting them up tonight

Wasn't too bad it rained

was easier on the tyres

As I only had 2 pairs and they were gone by midday

I end up sliding on my daily rims in the rain was heaps of fun

Great day but next one I'm going to reinstall my 1bar actuator to turn down the power

As now I'm on my 20psi actuator with 250rwkw and was very snappy and just bush fired the tyres

Thanks to the organisers for another wicked day! I wish i'd brought more tyres! Courses were really excellent too!

If anyone caught any footage of my black r33 #16 i'd appreciate it! =-D

Great day, even with the rain. I'll post photos once I've edited them.

If any one wants shots pm me your email and plate, I'll get them to you as soon as I can

I'll be sending out 30 minute DVDs tomorrow to drivers who PM me with their address.

They're free any entrants who ask.

I have 3 PMs so far! :)

Compliments of SAU!

Great event today!
Thanks to the Execs and Members who made this event happen, without you; these events simply aren't possible. :worship:

And thanks to the awesome group of entrants who did everything that was asked of them, and especially to those who stayed afterwards to help clean the course and assist with packing the trailer. :thumbsup:
You guys make the effort worthwhile, and seeing everyone having such a good time was just awesome. Some excellent cars, and fantastic driving on display; and some pretty decent skids too! ;)

Great meeting you all, see you again soon!

Yup! :)

5 entrants have PM'd asking for free DVDs so far.

Each 30 min DVD contains 7 mins of engine bays during scrutineering + 25 mins of each entrant doing 2 runs on different courses in the morning.

Here are some of my pics!

1796782_298040337011676_196950622_o.jpg

1978376_298042187011491_343755845_o.jpg

1960959_298041497011560_1410923493_o.jpg

1799937_298043993677977_1863446312_o.jpg

Here is the link to the full album. Feel free to tag anyone you recognise

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.298040290345014.1073741832.286875378128172&type=1&l=9691a8a35e

Will have more photos up tomorrow, I should have at least a couple of photos of all the cars that ran.

• Like 1