SAU Community

Wgnc34 Stagea Towing - Custom Hd Towbar, Custom Lift Kit, Brake Upgrades

MANWHORE

Hi Guys, I'm selling my WGNC34 Stagea S2 which I used as a heavy duty tow car to tow 2 - 2.5 tonne loads on a regular basis. I'm returning the car back to stock to sell it (unless if someone wants to buy the whole car).

I have available for sale:

Tow Bar

Heavy duty custom made tow bar with 50mm removable hitch and hitch receiver type arrangement. This towbar was custom built by Fast Fit Tow bars here in Sydney. Unlike the other towbar regularly referred to on this forum from Canberra, Fastfit rate this towbar at 2.3 tonnes, 200kg ball weight and have stickered the towbar accordingly making it legal. This is a one off custom build never to be repeated.

It is neat and tidy and the hitch arrangement is under the car and out of site. No cutting of rear bar required (it comes in neat and tidy under the rear dayz lip.

Tow bar has never flexed or moved or damaged the car using it to tow 2 - 2.5 tonne loads on a regular basis.

It is currently fitted to the car, so you can see how it is fitted, and you can be sure that it fits. We will actually remove it from the car if you decide to buy it.

Includes electrical trailer plug connector and wiring (it mounts off a neat plate on the tow bar).

Rather than including pics, it's best if you come and have a look at it on the car.

Price $1000 (it cost me almost $1400, about 5 visits to the towbar place and about a month to get finished).

Stagea Heavy Duty Lift Suspension

I have for sale a heavy duty suspension package custom made for me by wholesale suspensions here in Sydney. It is a one off custom build never to be repeated.

I found my stagea too low when towing heavy loads (I towed a 2 - 2.5 tonne car trailer or a 23 foot fibreglass boat).

Wholesale suspensions made me a package comprising:

Heavy Duty longer Bilstein rear shocks

New standard front shocks (Bilstein doesn't have anything longer than stock shocks for the front)

Higher spring rate heavy duty longer front and rear king springs

Front and rear of the car sit at about 400mm centre of hub to guard front and rear with the car FULLY LOADED with about 450kg of gear (about 200kg ball weight from the car trailer and about 250kg of gear inside the car (LPG system, tools plus 4wd recovery gear to get the rig in and out of tricky locations).

Less than a year old (custom made last year) and done less than 6000ks. No leaks, knocks or anything. Shock boots are still perfect (no rips or tears).

Cost me almost $2000 and about 5 visits to and from the shock to get the height right (kings had to keep remaking the springs by trial and error).

These are currently on the car, so you can trial them in my car and we will do the swap on the spot.

Looking for $1500 plus a trade for standard suspensions.

Brake Upgrades

Dixcel slotted rotors front and rear - done only around 6000ks
Purchased new from Greenline last year for:
DIXCEL PD Disc Rotor (Front) WGNC34 RB25DET 99 AWD (3212013 PD): 14,553 yen (Special)
Shipping: 25,100 yen
TOTAL: 39,653 yen AU$515

DIXCEL SD Disc Rotor (Front) WGNC34 RB25DET 99 AWD (3212013 SD): 21,483 yen (Special)
Shipping: 25,100 yen
TOTAL: 46,583 yen AU$605
Looking for $800 plus swap for non warped standard rotors that still have meat on them.
Currently on car, so you can see them before you want to go ahead and we will remove them and swap them.
Japanese Stainless Dump back exhaust (stainless front pipe) and stainless catback
Nice note (not tinny), nice volume - not too loud.
Still fitted on car, so you can hear what it sounds like before you go ahead.
Forgot the brand. Paid $1200 for it from Greenline. Looking for $800 plus swap for standard exhaust with no holes in it.
Currently on car, so you can see them before you want to go ahead and we will remove them and swap them.

Because of the size of the parts, pickup from Sydney only (I cannot arrange for these items to be posted interstate).

To find out more details on this stuff or to look at it, call Chris on 0490 091 303

• 3 weeks later...