SAU Community

Nsw - Ae86 Toyota Sprinter , Jdm , Modified , Blacktop 20V

Up for sale is my Toyota Sprinter AE86. Bought the car off a mate not long ago to help them out and am putting it up for sale to see if I have any interest in it. Car has had a lot of work put into it and is perfect for a p plater who wants a modified non turbo car or anyone who loves the AE86.

The car has the following modifications:

• Custom plates (ae85ix)
• 20v 4age blacktop (from ae111)
• Stainless steel custom made trumpets by sq engineering
• 2.5inch stainless steel exhaust
• Spitfire ignition leads
• Ls1 coil packs
• T50 5-speed manual
• Exedy clutch
• Aftermarket boss kit and deep corn steering wheel
• Strut braces front and rear
• Cusco full body kit with drift wing
• Locked t-series diff
• White hi/low hids
• Surge tank and vl fuel pump
• Enkei crossfevers 4x114.3 14x7 offset +8 all round
• Tuned by dvs jez on central coast
• Haltec platnum sports 1000 ecu
• Alloy radiator with thermo fan
• G4 coilovers with adjustable strut tops, full rear coilovers with mounts and brace
• Adj panhard
• 290cc injectors
• Aftermarket sway-bar
• Extractors
• Retrimmed interior with bride trim and black dash, black roof lining, black carpet etc

Car probably has more modifications that I am forgetting about but it has had a lot of work done. I am selling as I am chasing something a little different. I do like the Sprinters but am really looking for something else. I also currently have this and another project car so space is a premium so would like to free up a bit of space if I can.

There are only two little gripes I have with this car. Speedo cable has been cut so the speedo dosen’t work (Needs a new one fitted to get the dash happening again). There is a tacho however mounted to the wheel which does work. Was planning to fix it but since I am planning to get rid of the car don’t really want to spend the money at this stage. The other thing I would say is the body is a little rough. Car looks amazing but just some minor imperfections on the body (expected from a 30 year old car) perhaps I am a bit fussy.

Car is truly a great car to drive.
Price: $14 500 ono (Starting price so make me an offer)
Phone: Please Text on 0404519365 (my work is all over the place so easier to text) Not on this forum much either so text is best way to get me.
Swaps?: I am really looking for cash. I would consider swaps for a Auto Turbo Supra (if its aero top even better). May be interested in other jap cars so let me know what u got.
AE86158-Optimized_zps4ae3d71e.jpg
AE86155-Optimized_zpsec971408.jpg
AE86163-Optimized_zps4959d293.jpg
AE86162-Optimized_zpsc2178fa5.jpg
AE86164-Optimized_zps80bff4a9.jpg
AE86159-Optimized_zps9133ae0d.jpg
AE86165-Optimized_zpsad9f81b8.jpg
AE86166-Optimized_zpse87b6676.jpg
AE86170-Optimized_zpse55140ec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...