SAU Community

Nissan Skyline R33 Sedan Rb25Det

I've had this vehicle for a few of years but never got the chance to work on it and get it on the road.
It drives very well, the body has also been resprayed, comes with full bodykit (Final Conexxion Japan), front mount intercooler (Hybrid), Pod Filter (Brand unknown), aftermarket exhaust (brand unknown). Inside there is a Sony CD Player, aftermarket front & rear speakers and wiring provisions for an amplifier and subwoofer. .
Everything else is pretty standard. It will most likely suit someone with some vehicle repair knowledge as some work is required to get up to road standard. The body kit is currently off the vehicle and some minor but not serious work is required inside the car. I would also recommend a major service to get the engine freshened up. It starts up fine, no signs of knocking/misfire while on idle and being driven.
In terms of need 'Some work'. - Needs 4 roadworthy tyres - Front bar will require 2 indicator lenses with bulb wired in and mounted. Loom is sitting on left and right side ready to be wired (only 2 wires per side) - There is a clicking noise when turning steering wheel which sounds to be from airbag clock spring. A sport steering wheel was fitted in the past. - The right front mirror assembly was damaged, a second hand assembly will be provided. - Left rear tail lense has crack mark, so I am also providing a second hand lense that will pass. - Battery is pretty much on the way out, can crank over off a jump start. - Windscreen washer jets and hose need to be fitted - Bodykit requires fitment - Rear windscreen needs new surround mould, old mould was cracked and peeling. These things plus a good service basically will have the car running good enough for a roadworthy inspection.
I will be happy to let it go for $2,500.
Prefer pick up unless buyer can organise shipping

PM or contact on 0403 596 801. Located south east suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria.

Pictures available on this link -

https://imageshack.com/a/Rhzb/1