SAU Community

(Sa) 350Gt / 350Z Balljoint, Bushes, Brake Pads & Chassis Brace

350GT / 350Z Front lower control arm ball-joint, brand new. I bought 2 of these from the US, and fitted one to my 350Gt to replace a loose one. The other side was still ok, so I didn't use the second new one. $40

Whiteline W83389 front compression/radius rod bushes - brand new in unopened bag. These are a pair (ie both sides) of the front compression rod to body bush. I bought them brand new to fit to my 350GT, but didn't get around to it. $80

EBC Redstuff DP31636C front brake pads for 350GT / 350Z - brand new in box. I bought front & rear redstuff pads from the UK, and ordered a spare set of fronts. These will also suit some Stageas. $75

Ryco Z445 oil filter - brand new in box. Free to the first person to buy anything else.

Stagea front chassis brace - this is DaleO's front chassis brace for a Stagea - hasn't been fitted but a couple of very small paint chips from handling, includes fitting bolts $75

Local pickup, or I can post at cost. Pics on request.

350GT / 350Z Front lower control arm ball-joint, brand new. I bought 2 of these from the US, and fitted one to my 350Gt to replace a loose one. The other side was still ok, so I didn't use the second new one. $40 Sold

Whiteline W83389 front compression/radius rod bushes - brand new in unopened bag. These are a pair (ie both sides) of the front compression rod to body bush. I bought them brand new to fit to my 350GT, but didn't get around to it. $80 Sold

EBC Redstuff DP31636C front brake pads for 350GT / 350Z - brand new in box. I bought front & rear redstuff pads from the UK, and ordered a spare set of fronts. These will also suit some Stageas. $75

Ryco Z445 oil filter - brand new in box. Free to the first person to buy anything else. Gone

Stagea front chassis brace - this is DaleO's front chassis brace for a Stagea - hasn't been fitted but a couple of very small paint chips from handling, includes fitting bolts $75 Sold

Local pickup, or I can post at cost. Pics on request.

• 2 weeks later...

Brake pads still for sale - these are great for the street & occasional track work - make me an offer:

• 3 weeks later...