SAU Community

R33gtst Do-Luck aluminium chassis bracing kit

R33 gtst Do-Luck chassis bracing kit. This looks like a roll-cage but isn't, it serves the purpose of stiffening up the rear part of the car. Same thing as this http://www.jdmautolink.net/2019/01/do-luck-rear-tension-set-bcnr33bnr34-05.html

In my discussions with a Senior Inspector from Qld Transport, this does not require certification/mod plate as per his email " In reference to your Rear Tension Set I have done some research and I agree that it is not ROPS and as long as it does not affect the ability of the vehicle to comply with an acceptable level of occupant protection and comfort therefore with the padding you have applied and providing the device does not obstruct passenger access or headspace then I see no issue. "

20211120_124300.thumb.jpg.2cd4a04d2b05827c50bfcdff40397998.jpg

It is LIGHT so, can post anywhere in aus at your cost, or pickup in Brisbane.

$375 + any postage cost, I estimate around $30-40 to most delivery areas.

• 1 year later...

bump, to $300...just gathering dust here. Also have>

Craig Davies 16-inch thermofan on fibreglass shroud to fit an R33 gtst radiator, and Craig David electronic fan controller with wiring harness ready to fit to R33. $165 plus postage to most places in Aus. Very very new. Note if you like in a warm climate like Qld you'll struggle to control temps in a streetcar with a thermofan, OEM is best, but should be fine in colder climates or track car.

GTX3076Rg2 Garrett turbo, and Hypergear ATR43 ballbearing turbo.  $1200 and $1000.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...