SAU Community

RB20 - RB25 (short shifter )

i can't really see why not actually. considering that it's only there to move the selector fork into the appropriate gears. PranK's short shifter install guide was exactly the same as mine. He as R33 GTR, I have R32 gtst. I actually think they're all the same. (the shifters). prove me wrong people...

not sure bout the r34 rb gear box but ive just installed an rb25det gearbox into my R32 have both shifters in my hand ,there is a little round ball type of thing with a plastic sleeve over it that fits into the selectors inside the gear box on the two shifters these are different sizes rb25 one being larger though the r32 shifter will fit in it makes for sloppy feeling in the shift and bit harder to change gears though buy the way it feels yuk

Cheers Peter

i can't really see why not actually. considering that it's only there to move the selector fork into the appropriate gears. PranK's short shifter install guide was exactly the same as mine. He as R33 GTR, I have R32 gtst. I actually think they're all the same. (the shifters). prove me wrong people...

u may have more experiance than me .. mate ..

but the guy in the work shop told me . he can fit the r32 rb20 shifter .. to my r34 rb25 ....

he told me .. it can fit ... i asked him the same Q if it can fit any rb26 ... he told me . NO .. it can not ... ..

am not sure about what he said .. thats why i posted this thread ... and thats why i said ..( i dont think so) ... i didnt say .. (100% sure )

and sorry .. if am mistaken ..

a r32 shifter fits in a r33 box but is slightly shorter. I had one in my r33 box when i brought it and had to keep taking it back as the shifter would lock in gears and also pop fully out of the box. When it was working it felt like S##T. Was great when they found the prob and installed the 25 shifter. So yes it will fit but NO it want work.

a r32 shifter fits in a r33 box but is slightly shorter. I had one in my r33 box when i brought it and had to keep taking it back as the shifter would lock in gears and also pop fully out of the box. When it was working it felt like S##T. Was great when they found the prob and installed the 25 shifter. So yes it will fit but NO it want work.

:)

f*** ... i wanna try it .... :D

after what u said /// ithink i'll start looking for 25 shifter ...

any way ... thanx again ...