SAU Community

Need Help With Power Fc Installation

Hi all I am having trouble when installing my power fc jetro into my vl Commodore the car itself is fitted with a Rb25det neo but is is a R33 series 1 loom injecters ecu ect. For the last 2 year the car an conversion has run flawlessly. Now recently I Hav tried to install a Apexi power fc jetro it is the R33 Rb25 model I Hav actually tried two different power fc jetro's and both of them are getting the same result nothing will power up the fuel pump will not turn on an the hand controller will not light up. Wan I reinstall the standard R33 ecu the car start straight up. I will list what mods the engine already has

Custom micks metal craft forward facing plenum

6 boost top mount manifold

Holset hx35 turbo

45mm turbonetics wastgate

3 inch exhaust

Big front mount intercooler

850 denso injectors

Splitfire coils

Sard fpr

044 and 040 Bosch fuel pumps

My questions are should the power fc be plug an play considering I Hav tried two different jetro's. Is there specific wiring that must be hooked up to run the power fc as on my wiring loom off the computer I Hav wiring that is not connected. Should I run a separate earth to the power fc I really am lost for idears an anyones help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance...

Edited by Rb25detvlt

(Finally we have seen on a few skylines that the car works fine with the stock ecu but not the with PowerFC. It has been traced back to a missing fuse. The missing fuse is on the left side in the R33 GTST and its at position #7. According to the diagram it is Engine Control. Somehow the stock ecu works if this fuse is missing but the PowerFC doesn't

See the diagram here for "Engine Control" which is a 10AMP). Ok so this section popped out to me can someone confirm which pin out is for the 'engine 'ccontrol' as when I click to see the diagram is says the page is no longer available