SAU Community

Help

Ive just finished installing an avcr, but im stuck on the solenoid installation

Ive put up a picture can somone tell me if this is right, and where the Yellow line wire goes!?

It joins up to the pipe that goes to the BOV, do i just T this into the COM side of the avcr solenoid or block it off?

Ive fully removed the factory solenoid so its just left that hose there and i have no idea what to do with it

Thanks for the help!

On my car the installer left the stock solenoid and folded the top line(yellow) back into the bottom one. You don't need the T piece, the hose from the cooler pipe goes to NO and the hose from the wastegate goes to COM

ok i see what u mean, but that means the Yellow hose on your car goes nowhere too

look down and see if you can see what he's done with it, standing over the front left guard its near where the actuator hose comes from just to the left

It (yellow hose) joins onto the metal pipe about 1.5inches thick that goes up the back of the engine bay and joins onto the Blow off valve

thanks heaps for all this buddy

Ahh ok ok i just found it in the diagram in the manual

i have to cap it or block it off

sweet :D

Did you connect the purple wire to Injector or RPM?

I want to montitor injector duty but only to see how they are going, then ill connect the purple wire to RPM

Also, it says in the initialisation i have to set the cylinders to 1 if ive used the purple wire to monitor injectors

Time to go do some on road testing/tuning :)

Thanks again