SAU Community

2014 Shannons Skyline Nationals - Shepparton 31St Oct > 3Rd Nov

mastadd

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• Yeah PAR is all custom cut to order, so you can move the ratios around for what you need
    • This thread always delivers, thanks again mate
    • I like that he had presence of mind to hit the kill switch....and even more so that the obligatory dash mat stayed in place (who wants a sun cracked dash!)
    • well, Gary doesn't own a suspension shop (any more) and I think he is choosing when to engage/how much time to put in to SAU or selling kits, which is totally his right.  He has shared a huge amount of experience on here over the years from both his direct knowledge of the suspension of these cars, and from being part of a serious effort to race R32s and all of that written knowledge is still available here, so I totally understand him not wanting to answer 50 pms a day for what is essentially a hobby. Heasman's in Sydenham for those in Sydney, or your local Bilstein dealer elsewhere could also assist with Bilstein based kits, noting they would not include custom revalving but would still be generally suitable for these cars.
    • I'd be careful of rubbing past the fender liner because one of the main EFI harnesses runs through there with not a lot of room to spare.