SAU Community

booking a compliance plate?

hey guys,

most of u know about the shortage of plates at the mo, so i'll get to the point..

i've been told that i can put a deposit down for a plate for a R33, or buy one, or something and then have by about Feb 2003 to actually buy the car. Does anyone know how i can book/deposit/hold a plate for a R33?

And if i book a plate, can i then go to a broker like j-spec or prestigemotorsports and use their services??

really appreciate any knowledge u guys might have cos i'm told the plates are going pretty fast :D :D :(

thanks

yep, me again! :D

just wondering what are the commitments for holding onto a plate? do u have to buy a car? if u don't are u charged some sort of fee? if i don't get a car by Feb 2003 is the plate just forfeited or am i charged some sort of fee for not getting a car before the new scheme?

sorry for all the q's!

It is great if you can reserve yourself a compliance plate, that way you will be covered for when you are ready to buy a car..

... we have no problem helping you find a car and still use the plate that you have set aside - just let me know when you are ready to start looking.