SAU Community

Wtb: Volk Rays Te37 Or Te37Sl - 19 X 10.5 +12

iwanta34gtr

Hi All,

Looking for a set of Volk TE37 OR TE37SL (19 x 10.5 +12) with or without tyres.

I am after 19 x 10.5 +12 only please, no other size variations.

Please PM or call me on 0468 895 020 with your asking price, condition and location.

Preference is for a set located in Sydney, however freight is also an option.

Thanks.

i do still have my rota grids yes, but they will be sold with the GTR and i am keeping my TE37's or might sell them thats why i wrote in here.
no dramas , why do you want such little wheels for your 33, you need to go at least 18 or 19 for a nice size and offset.
im selling as i want to buy a house, so if you know anyone thats looking for an amzing 34 let them know ;)

I might buy rotas brand new, they are cheap compared to rays.
I have 235/40r 18inch and they are low profile (imo), I don't like them because they are chrome (embarrassed to be seen with anything chrome). I don't understand tyres/wheels. I might go 18 or 19's if i can get more profile. need more rubber, worried about cracking wheel on pot hole or something.
I'd buy if i had the money. looks like such a sweet car!

www.willtheyfit.com
is the best site to help you work out.
18 x 8.5 + 15
18 is the size or the height ....you should know that.
8.5 is the width of the rim how wide it is.
+15 is the offset, so where the middle of the rim bolts onto the hubs.
for example an offset of 0 will be the centre of the rim and it will bolt onto the hub in the dead centre of the rim.
an offset of + anything means where the rim bolts onto the hub will be towards the outside of the rim letting the rim sit further inside or under the guards

an offset of - anything means where the rim bolts onto the hub will be towards the inside of the rim letting the rim sit further outside the guards or towards the car next to you.

its hard to get your head around if you have never learnt about it. but once you understand and read up on it you will understand it.

• Like 1