SAU Community

Looking For Parts

kvnz88

Hey guys

I was unfortunately involved in an accident and I'm looking for some parts urgently so if you have it or know someone who do please leave a comment or pm me the details. The parts I'm looking for are :

Front bumper (oem/aftermarket)

Left headlight housing

Passenger side fender guard ( the whole piece just before the passenger door)

It is for a 2003 coupe in silver. If it comes in silver that will be great but anything in working condition will suffice. Thanks

I opt'ed for third party at the time due to ridiculous amount of excess. I know I should have gotten full comp knowing the odds but I've learnt it the hard way. Cheers guys I'm contacting the seller on gumtree hopefully that's the front bar sorted.

I have a spare front bumper but its Lakeshore Blue and has some minor damage, I can try take a few pictures for you if you don't have any luck finding one.

I'm located in Brisbane tho so probably better try to source one locally first.

I have a spare front bumper but its Lakeshore Blue and has some minor damage, I can try take a few pictures for you if you don't have any luck finding one.

I'm located in Brisbane tho so probably better try to source one locally first.

Cheers, See how I go, will let you know =)

I have a front bumper in black oem. willing to sell for cheap cheap. PM me :) im in melb also.

Pm'ed

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

Hey guys just need some opinions on this fender that I managed to find but it has some minor damage that I'm unsure if it is fixable. Do you guys reckon any panel shop would be able to fix this easily?

Edited by kvnz88