SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

well long time since we all got together hey , so lets organise a cruise ,something decent ...just came back from a cruise with the nissan siliva .com boys on the weekend ,it was one of the best drives i've ever been on.lots of twisty stuff as well as long straights ,as i don't come from canberra has anyone got ideas where to head .really haven't explored much myself so any suggestions would be great..so start thinkin and i'll try an organise the rest...o and the cruise was in sdyney so it's a bit far to travel and do the same road again. thinking a whole mornin on a sunday 3-4 hours , but hey i'm just tryin to get the ball rollin ,so tell me what you want!!!!!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dukie...if u want to organise something that'd be great...i usually get roped into organising but been so busy lately, i don't have much time. Only thing though, morning cruises are no good for me :cheers: sorry...nightshift bodyclock and all...:rofl:

but yeah, we need ideas for a nice drive out of town I reckon...2 hours there, 2 hours return? We did one to the Bay last year (the Clyde was fun :( )...something like that would be good, not all straight roads!

Mark :slap:

Yeah yeah yeah

Cruise cruise cruise

There's also the cruise down south, through Namadgi, down to Orroral Valley Tracking Station, up to Honeysuckle Tracking Station, and home again, great drive, although, haven't been out there since i got the Skyline, might be pretty bumpy.

road to honeysuckle creek is still closed from the fires, and orroral road has a lot of debris on it. I live out near tidbinbilla and even this road has been ripped up pretty good by the logging trucks, but can still "cruise" (heh, heh, heh) at 130-150 kph for a lot of it.

Originally posted by Obseshn

Saw ya in Queanbeyan Shell :(

I was out the front of Inline waiting and watched you pull out of a side street.

wasn't me!! i haven't been to shelbyville in yonks!! :D

Originally posted by CanberraR33

Maybe someone is trying to steal your identity Shell! lol :)

yeah! the bastards... ;)

hmmm, well i'll have to keep a lookout for this copycat skyline hehe...don't think i've ever seen another car with maroon plates! let alone on another maroon R33...how bizarre...