SAU Community

Fs: New Sard 5l Surge Tank, New Walbro 450l E85 Fuel Pump.

this guy agrees to sell me the walbro at 150 pick up then goes and sells it to someone else...

good luck dealing with him lads!

I already talk to him about getting the fuel pump and i grabbed his account details to transfer the money which i already did but it takes a while to show up in his account due to 2 different banks and i was late in replying so he might have told you to come pick it up but didnt knew i already transferred the money in his account.

He even told me that you were going to pick the fuel pump in the afternoon as there was no payment been made from my side but i was just in time to check my mail and replied to him with the receipt of the payment made into his account which i did in the morning.

There is nothing wrong in dealing with this guy.

I already talk to him about getting the fuel pump and i grabbed his account details to transfer the money which i already did but it takes a while to show up in his account due to 2 different banks and i was late in replying so he might have told you to come pick it up but didnt knew i already transferred the money in his account.

He even told me that you were going to pick the fuel pump in the afternoon as there was no payment been made from my side but i was just in time to check my mail and replied to him with the receipt of the payment made into his account which i did in the morning.

There is nothing wrong in dealing with this guy.
thanks mate, that's totaly right. I really don't want explain too much to this guy. In fact sale to him is easier, cause he can pick up. and I thought he will pay 180. I sold a lot parts and no complaint at all. its just a cheap fuel pump.
anyway enjoy your new pump:)
Edited by Nosure
  • Like 1