SAU Community

Dyno Tuners Near Ballina

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good tuner around Ballina area.

Im heading up on the 14th of may for a wedding and im hoping to drop the car off at a tuner for the weekend..

Any recommendations would be good but i dont want to travel more than 2 hours or so each way since im pushed for time already.

Cheers

Don

Could go see Gavin Woods at labrador... dont think he works on the weekend though but i wouldnt have anyone else working on my car thats for sure :thumbsup:

Depends if you wanna leave your car with some guys or go watch and chat with your tuner, personally i like the personal touch and seeing the car on the dyno in person, bloody great entertainment..

Edited by AngryRB

Could go see Gavin Woods at labrador... dont think he works on the weekend though but i wouldnt have anyone else working on my car thats for sure :thumbsup:

Depends if you wanna leave your car with some guys or go watch and chat with your tuner, personally i like the personal touch and seeing the car on the dyno in person, bloody great entertainment..

I agree with the entertainment part but i work 6.5 days a week and i have time for nothing lol.. iv seen it before however im chasing more power..

Ill check the guy in labrador out as the all others iv tried only work untill 12pm fridays

There is always temptation to go for the big name guys with big teams of guys but i've learnt they are the ones to run from, cause you end up with an apprentice working on your R33 and the pro works on the 35GTR... see how you go :)

There is always temptation to go for the big name guys with big teams of guys but i've learnt they are the ones to run from, cause you end up with an apprentice working on your R33 and the pro works on the 35GTR... see how you go :)

Iv asked some guys in sydney like jem about it and they were more worried about selling my a haltec ecu with all the goodies and not coming close to answering my questions i asked in the first place. But thanks for your input angry