SAU Community

Nistune Ecu Migration from Z32 to R32 RB20

Nistune Ecu Migration from Z32 to R32 RB20

Hey guys,

I have an S1 Rb25 ECR33 w Z32 maf & nistune type 2 in JECS A180A22 MII ECU,

Type2 Board says: Z32 Rb25 Base Map

This Conversion Has been done long before I purchased the car. As Z32 Ecu needs a lot of modifications to run properly on rb25 and I am not sure that the person that did this did it correctly, (I have idling & stalling issues + there are modifications in ecu harness).

As I happen to have spare unmodified Ecu Harness I would like to swap to RB20 ECU and put VCT on aircon. with base map and have it tuned.  Only thing is I have to source the ECU.

I found one ECU for acceptable price, which is from HCR32 w AT,  Can someone confirm that A/T ECU is suitable for my needs BTW my car is s1 gts-t w MT.  also not sure if this ecu is 11U10 or 11V10

" You will need to source an R32 Skyline ECU (23710-04Uxx or 23710-11Uxx part number) "

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w176430303

Second I am 99% sure buy still would like confirmation, Will NISTUNE type2 board from JECS work on Hitachi ECU, should I put in base map before or after transferring the board?

also willing to buy ecu for right price, if shipped to rep of Georgia.

Thanks for the reply, I sent them an email.  But I just found out that base image needs reprogramming (165 for programmer)  might as-well get a new type2 instead of buying a programmer for single usage.

Agree mate
I just bought my nistune from the guys there a month ago for my s1 rb25 they supplied ecu installed type 2 board and did a base tune for $540 delivered to my door.... I looked for ages to try and find a r32 ecu at the right price but it's so very specific the one they need and they are expensive second hand from dealers so I just went with the boys from nistune. So helpful to... they answered every question I asked!

I have access to Japanese auctions and parts do come by more often. I will call nistune on Monday and find an optimal choice, I hoped to get away with just buying an ecu but luckily nistune is not that expensive