SAU Community

R33 Gtr Wreck

Guys,

My GTR is dead after a bad accident, never to be registered again :P Just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the wreck? The engine has suffered no damage at all and the entire left side has been untouched. I'm chasing offers over $10,000.00

The car is available for inspection so please PM me if interested.

Pictures are available but not very good quality.

Hey guys....thanks for all your pms and for your condolences...I will reveal all the details of how the accident happened later....(hate talking about it.....IT GIVES ME NIGTMARES!!!)

Yes the car is a statutory write off, never to be registered again but the amount of good stuff on it (i.e. entire left side, rear, engine, gearbox, interior, wheels etc...) allows for some serious money to be made...I don't have the time or storage location to wreck it out, that's why 'm trying to sell it as a complete wreck...

• 2 weeks later...

Car is pretty much sold (less the wheels, I'm keeping them) and the guy promised to have the money by the end of this week. No deposit has been left though and so if he can't come up with the money by the end of this week, the car is back up for sale...

Hi Demon, There is a mechanic down the road from me who is looking for EXACTLY what you are selling. He has had an r33 gtr with a stuffed engine/transmission in it up on the hoist for almost 10 months. He has physically not been able to locate an r33 front cut for a GTR and would happily pay $12k just for the engine+running gear.

If your guy does not come through with the money I can 99% guarantee you will have a buyer. Please PM me your mobile and I will pass it on to him.