Unzipped Composites

• Business Name: Unzipped Composites
  • Business shop address: Unit 7/49 Conquest Way, Wangara, WA, 6065
  • Business shipping address: As above
  • Business website URL: www.unzippedcomposites.com.au
  • Business contact number: 04310 470 984
  • Business contact email: [email protected]
  • Returns policy:

Change of Mind Returns - None. All our products are made to order, and we do not accept returns for change of mind.

Faulty Goods Returns: In the event of a manufacturing fault, we will offer a full replacement of the product. Please keep in mind that composite components are hand manufactured products, and small imperfections (such as pinholes, tiny scratches, trimming inconsistencies, etc.) can occur. We do not consider these to be manufacturing faults, but would be happy to work with customers on a case by case basis to ensure your satisfaction.

Quality Guarantee: We want you to be over the moon with any products we make for you. We utilise Aerospace standard manufacturing processes and materials in order to provide you with composite components that wouldn't be out of place on an F1 car. On rare occasions, some blemishes may slip by unnoticed. In the event that you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact us so we can rectify any issues.

• Latest Posts

• Ye but that kinda proves GTSboy's point. What's 500 EUR at the end of the day? The END of the day being post install/setup/use. The Blackline could be great. BC Coilovers are pretty great too. "Cheap" alternatives can turn out to be well worth the money and be new bang for buck options. The DIY and cutting half shafts option though.... less so. I'm a big fan of buy once, cry once, which has resulted in me doing everything a large number of times anyway lol.
    • A big issue with these is, unlike the R200, diffs are super expensive. The Blacklines are about €800, Quaife is €1,300-1,500 and any clutch LSD is the best part of €2,000. Have a look on some of the BMW forums, the Blackline has really good reviews for track use - I’m sure not if you’re subjecting it to extreme high performance - but it’s enough for me to go for it. 
    • Hi mate! yeah as far as I can remember u need to rotate the motor in the correct position and then mount the arms (linkage). the motor always does the same movement.  u need to think yourself into and try it a couple times. i think my mounting position was was 90 degrees horizontally pointed to the right side if you are looking at it from the front of your car but not sure anymore   best way to double check it is do draw the motion on a sheet of paper and connect the motor to really see how it moves
    • Hi mate, did you work this out? I have the same issue with my 32!  Cheers
    • I currently have someone who is interested in buying the rear set, plus he has asked me to quote him on an equivalent front set, new of course.   I'll post up what a new set would cost and you can make a decision then. I noted a bit of discussion on spring rates versus swaybar rates, Duncan has explained my approach very well.  What I would add is that if you have high spring rates then it is a PIA to change them if you want to, say, do a track day.  Whereas with adj swaybars it's a much easier task. Plus if you find that there is an imbalance in the handling (oversteer vs understeer preference for you) it is relatively easy to change the balance with adj of the swaybars, again much more difficult with springs.  On the race cars we don't change spring rates all that often, we do however change damper rates frequently, high speed vs low speed bump and rebound independently.  A tuning task not for the inexperienced, driver or engineer.  Driver adj swaybars are adj frequently, several times in 20 minute race is not unusual.   Cheers Gary