SAU Community

Sunshine Coast Cruise - Expression of Interest

AzzurrA

According to the repairer, i should be getting my car back in around 15 working days from now, if not sooner (so, say friday in 3 weeks time). Just seeing if anyone is interested in a sunshine coast cruise in about a 3 - 4 weekends time? Im just wanting to go on a sedate, leisurely cruise. If you want to race, DO NOT BOTHER COMING...

Hmmmm maybe there...

No racing? :)

I should have made it "no general dickhead behaviour/racing/etc" I'm not saying you guys/girls would, 'coz i've never been on a SAU cruise before (only a newish member and only had a skyline for like 2 weeks) so i don't know what you're all like, but i would prefer to just have a nice sedate cruise, without the worry of excess attention from the constabulary due to some retard/s drifting/racing or something similar.

As for where, i honestly have no idea, i'm open for suggestions. When i go up the coast i usually just go to mooloolaba or something similar. Somewhere where we could just park, have some lunch or something would be nice.

Hey,.im from the sunny coast...mooloolaba is a hot spot...every sunday mostly heaps of cars around..and when there's cars..there's cops around..i dont do much lap lately due to petrol rise HE HE..also,.keepin a low profile..but it'd be nice to meet up for a nice cruize, so count me in..i can organise a place if you all want...just let me know.

Yup...that's my car.. i dont go out drivin her around much..if ever i do..sundays but i dont hang around..just a lap or 2 then home he he...just look for a silver skyline with a big Nismo on the windscreen and that's me...well,..there's gonna be more stickers on them by next week..but still look out for the Nismo windscreen.

Hey,.im from the sunny coast...mooloolaba is a hot spot...every sunday mostly heaps of cars around..and when there's cars..there's cops around..i dont do much lap lately due to petrol rise HE HE..also,.keepin a low profile..but it'd be nice to meet up for a nice cruize, so count me in..i can organise a place if you all want...just let me know.

If you want to look for/know of some places... sure... they don't have to be local 'hoon' hang outs or anything, just like i said, somewhere to meet, have a bite to eat and talk:cheers:

yea sounds good...im a sunny coaster and can easily put something together for an interesting drive/meet etc..let me know if its going ahead and we'll organise something..

Matt

There... 33Niz can organise something for all who wants to join the cruize... i have my doubts we can get any parking down at mooloolaba during sundays..that's sorta hotspot for cops too,.but anyway,..anywhere would do me..so IM THERE DEFINETELY.

hey how about BYO food and jaz lay back down the park somewhere in maroochydore..? you know...meet and eat and talk and stuff like that then lets all head down the road for a nice cruize... more like a picnic...my GF said that's a bit gay he he...but i reckon sounds a lil laid back sort'a thing...say put all food on the table and share it with other members... i think it's a good idea...any comments..? errrr.....

Yea...theres heaps of stuff we can do...I mean cops on the sunshine coast are completely limp compared to what you deal with down in brissy/goldy so I wouldnt take them into consideration really. We can meet at a number of places and the Hill at moloolabah would be great for this sort of thing..theres plenty of parking most of the time, if not on the side of the hill, at the top and theres bbq's seats etc. Not to mention the great view. Plus many SAU members already know where it is....