SAU Community

Power Fc

Gary1

Anyone know if, and if so, where I could get a power fc for my stagea? I have the RS4 , RB25DET. Any information would be great, so far I have not had any luck?

Cheers

Gary

my car isn't auto.... I know Trent well. who do you think organised him as a sponsor??? They are looking into it for me but we haven't had any luck. And I still haven't heard from Apexi.

Cheers

Gary

DRIFTT,

My car is NOT auto. I know Apexi don't make ECU's for anything Auto. That is not the problem, Apexi don't seem to make a ECU for a MANUAL RB 25DET which is also 4wd like the Stagea.

Gtst25, Good price on pfc, but unfortunately that won't work because of the four wheel drive system onj the Stagea

Cheers

Gary

DRIFTT,

My car is NOT auto. I know Apexi don't make ECU's for anything Auto.    That is not the problem, Apexi don't seem to make a ECU for a MANUAL RB 25DET which is also 4wd like the Stagea.

Gtst25,  Good price on pfc, but unfortunately that won't work because of the four wheel drive system onj the Stagea

Cheers

Gary

i saw a modified stagea on jap site..(can`t find again)...but he was using HALTEC ems

may help

DRIFTT,

My car is NOT auto. I know Apexi don't make ECU's for anything Auto.    That is not the problem, Apexi don't seem to make a ECU for a MANUAL RB 25DET which is also 4wd like the Stagea.

Gtst25,  Good price on pfc, but unfortunately that won't work because of the four wheel drive system onj the Stagea

Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary, I see no killer reason a GTR Power FC wouldn't work on the RB25DET manual Stagea. You would have to parrallel up the feeds to the AFM (RB26DETT has 2 and RB25DET has 1), its only 1 wire. Plus you would loose the VVT of course (RB26DETT doesn't have VVT) but that gives you the freedom to use GTR (non VVT) cams, so no loss really.

The Emanage would be an "easier" solution but you would loose some of the PFC tunability. I guess it really depends on your power target and the involved mods. Personally up to ~220 awkw I would use the Emanage, over that and its Power FC time.

You should also have a talk to Steve-SST he can probably give you some tips on using a Wolf.

Hope that helps :D