SAU Community

PICS: Western Salon 2002

ix9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 words for you boys.... STRANGER DANGER! haahah!!

I have a 6 year old little sister whom i have been teaching all that stuff to! there learning all that stuff in school at the moment which i think is a really good idea. I then told her the most important thing is to never accept lollies from old men in skylines!:shake:

I have told my girlfriend that aswell so looks like you guys have bummed out there :shake: ...but the other 2 young ladies might like lollies???:D

Guest GR33DyMANGO
25GTT said..

...but the other 2 young ladies might like lollies???

if only i didnt have a gf:( then i;d ask if u could see if that brunette wanted a 'big' lollipop(ps. its just like an everlasting like off willy wonkers chocolate factory). BUHAHAaaaaaa...hahaaa.

lollipop is a Metaphor for something ELSE right ??

haha... of course. we think alike.. heheee. :uh-huh:

Originally posted by 25GTT

2 words for you boys.... STRANGER DANGER! haahah!!

I then told her the most important thing is to never accept lollies from old men in skylines!:shake:  

I have told my girlfriend that aswell so looks like you guys have bummed out there  :shake: ...but the other 2 young ladies might like lollies???:D

Hoy!! enough of the old . Wait till you get to my age. Hmmmm , by the time SOME of ya get to my age , we will be driving electric/ hybrid shoeboxes . God , shoot me now...

Ken

:lol: