SAU Community

EVC EPA'ed

code blue

Getting damn epa notice. ;)

Pulled over again 7:50am!! cruising down Hume Highway just near Wodonga going to work. Look up cop sitting on the median strip turning other direction. Look up again as i am turning off onto nice quiet backroad to find cop car positioned in usual liner hunting pose right up my arse. :bs!:

Pull into back road and straight over, procedes with usual rbt then comments that my car is too low (HKS fronts and temporary lowered nismo rears) and how his rbt straw is exactly 100mm yeah yeah. I reach in the glove box and show roadworthy completeted only this Monday.

Then makes open bonnet(first time in 2years of owning R33's), I get out he then has a quick glance inside. Comes over telling me he knows what he is looking whilst leaning one hand on very illegal bov after awhile says "what this" pointing to evc module (should have hidden that damn it). Keeps looking then pats the pod filter a couple of times

"you can close the bonnet now".

"Can you drive the car over there"

pointing to middle of the road f#@k me getting shitty now. Then MrPlod trys to climb underneath car with a straw after some dicking around comes up empty. "Open the bonnet" what the. Yes open it again. :D

Has another look asking me wot boost i'am running? "standard the unit is not tuned in to run any thing else". Spends another 5 min looking. Said nothing about bov, safc, boost guage, and would have not have chance of spotting a HKS2535. Tells me boost controller is not epa blah blah blah was just thinking of the time and $$$ to go back to standard. Is it possible for Vic cops to defect NSW reg car or send them for EPA??? i suspect with epa it might be.

:)