SAU Community

Tickets for GodsKitchen

APA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the main arena was way to hard for me, I had frickin good time. Haven't heard any of these dj's before but j00f is the man, all I remember about his set is it felt right. My first ever event and I'm hooked. Looking forward to Sci Fi in November. MoS sounds like its going to be even harder than GK - is it?

rus, liz, dan was good to see you guys, and to meet you for the first time mel. Thought I ran into you guys in metros at some point but the crowd was flowing too fast to stop and talk. Where were you at adrian? Didn't see you anywhere.

gradenko, tried finding ya but i couldn't even find my own friends half the night lol good to see everyone had a good night...........

i will post up new threads whenever i have tickets available for the next events :grouphug:

anyone who is free tonight come down to AMBAR (i think thats how u spell it) me gonna be there from about 9ish to support my mate in the Future DJ Finals :D

adrian :cheers:

yeh unfortunately MOS is a bit soon for me aswell, funds are low and i hav work sats so friday nites are a no no

science fiction looks good but and i just saw the line up for Summerdayze which i know is ages away but it looks like its gonna b awesum! Lisa Lashes, armin van buuren, junior jack, miguel migs, de la soul, moguai and heaps more

might give mos a miss myself, even though i would love to see Kid Kenobi :)

for those asking for dates:-

Science Fiction Summer Sound System:- November 27th Saturday (Ferry Corsten, Felix Da Housecat)

SUNSHINE PEOPLE!!!!:- January 1st Saturday (Oliver Lieb more acts to be annouced)

SummerDayze:- January 9th Sunday ( Van Buuren, De La Soul etc...)

gonna be awesome summer :D

adrian :(