SAU Community

Early Skylines

prince

Hi. I am also new and wish to contact people with interest inor have Prince Skylines or PGC10, PGC110 Skylines. I have a KPGC110 2 door Powered by RB20 with tripple weber carbies. Not everyone wants a TURBO. Been there done that. Have a lot of info on CD from Japan relating to these models andf also manuals

Regards RAY

Prince, do you have any pics or further details on that bad boy. The idea of sticking with an engine close to the S20 but with reliability appeals a lot to me. Just wondering if you could adapt the six throttle set up from the RB26 and use fuel injection rather than triple Webers?

Cheers

Brendan

I dont wish to depart from the intended impression. My RB20 also has coil and distributer etc. from appearance it is exactly as S20 ( nice to know some that knows what an S20 is/ If you wish to see photo's send me your email and I will send them back Regards RAY

Prince, do you have any pics or further details on that bad boy. The idea of sticking with an engine close to the S20 but with reliability appeals a lot to me. Just wondering if you could adapt the six throttle set up from the RB26 and use fuel injection rather than triple Webers?

Cheers

Brendan

Hi what is this Thursday night run More details I have all the manuals on CD for a C210 if you are interested Let me know Regards RAY

ray....you should come out on a cruise on thursday night....ive got a c210...and im sick of being the oldest skyline out there! have a look in the queensland forums for details

Ray there is another forum Classiczcars.com which also have a sub forum for C110/240K there's a few of C110 owners there and I'm pretty sure theres someone there with PGC10 as well

Mine needs seals as its blowing blue smoke, just waiting for the $$$ to come in and she'll be back on the road

also have the hardtop model, fairly stock for now

Ray

Thanks for the photos, thought I'd post them up here if you don't mind. Looks bloody fantastic.

BTW, if you don't want them up, let me know.

Cheers

Brendan

PS> These photos are of Ray's (aka: prince) C110, not mine.

Thanks/ I am also on that forum. Yes there is a few others there and especially in England. Thanks Ray

Ray there is another forum Classiczcars.com which also have a sub forum for C110/240K there's a few of C110 owners there and I'm pretty sure theres someone there with PGC10 as well

Mine needs seals as its blowing blue smoke, just waiting for the $$$ to come in and she'll be back on the road

also have the hardtop model, fairly stock for now

Thanks for posting the prints. The other car in the photo is a 1967 Prince Skyline GTb. Another one of my toys. Used to race this one. Dont have a problem with them in view Regards RAY

Ray

Thanks for the photos, thought I'd post them up here if you don't mind. Looks bloody fantastic.

BTW, if you don't want them up, let me know.

Cheers

Brendan

PS> These photos are of Ray's (aka: prince) C110, not mine.

The car is VERY flexable $1000 with manifold if you can use it is cheap although Delorto's are no match to webers. A new 40dcoe is about $400/450.00 Actually the webers on mine are origonally from a PRINCE GTB motor including the linkage setup and the fuel rails. As is the air box. Of course they were on the opposite side of the motor and had to be inverted. I designed the manifold. Regards RAYQUOTE=C110GTR]Ray how does the car drive?

wouldnt mind those triple weber!

someones selling triple 48mm matched delorto w/ manifold and linkages for $1,000 is this cheap or expensive?

Hi Ray - are you settled down in Brisbane now? That's good to know! If you get any newer shots be sure to post them. :cheers:

Anyway, I think we addressed the VIN thing in a previous topic at www.classicZcars.com but just to clarify again, the VIN prefix for the GT-R was KPGC110, but no other model had this same code. The P indicated the S20 engine as you probably know...

Well good-day. Long time no contact. Yes I'm now settled. Tried to email you a couple weeks ago and got no response. I will try again. Yes the GT-R2000 is the only real /correct model with the vin of KPGC110. We'll have to catch up.

Hi Ray - are you settled down in Brisbane now? That's good to know! If you get any newer shots be sure to post them. :D  

Anyway, I think we addressed the VIN thing in a previous topic at www.classicZcars.com but just to clarify again, the VIN prefix for the GT-R was KPGC110, but no other model had this same code. The P indicated the S20 engine as you probably know...