SAU Community

Fabtech Auto Styling

chris19

hey all im searching parts for my car when i get it counting the days now:(.

has anyone had any dealings with fabtech auto styling i think it is on the gold coast? i checked out their website and it seems pretty good becasue they have everything that i want like new gear nob and spolier ect. I just dont want to get screwed by a company on this car so anyone know anything about them or know of another company like that in qld>

i looked into buying my stuff from a company in sydeny but thought i would rather buy it all here on the coast where i can check it out myself before getting it and if ther is any problems easier to fix.

sorry about my crappy grammer my keboard sucks for one it has coke over it and the keys dont always work and i hate typing so just do it as qucik as possible lol

I have not heard any horror stories about them, but i think you will find that sourcing the parts yourself will save you some money, as Fabtech generally just buy from others and put a mark up on it..........race seats etc are readily available so it may be worth speaking to several people.

They also only MAKE commodore kits, all the rest are outsourced.

Just thought i would let you know, money in your pocket is always nice.

btw riversidde is that your ride? form that photo it looks like i saw it 2ite near harbour town its hard to tell from that photo but it was an r 32 i saw 2nite in that colour was it u?

What an insult to cefiros! R32 pfft :D (just remembers this is SKYLINES aust not cefiros aust, so I didnt mean it!)

But dude, just get quotes from a few places, ask to see their work, normal stuff and full kits. I think if they cant get the basics right, they are unlikly to do tricky stuff right.

And yeah, dont go thru someone who is going thru someone who is going thru someone to get parts, just go direct where posible.

lol there is a skyline running around the coast that a girl drives got purple spray over the body kit and a painted decal down the side. I think its purple anyone seen it?> she has a fabtech website address on the back window thats where i got the idea about them her kit looked alright i couldnt really get a close look at it, so if i see her around i might just ask her.

anways have a good weeked all i will im just leaving to go test drive some skylines from mjr motorsport.

btw riversidde is that your ride? form that photo it looks like i saw it 2ite near harbour town its hard to tell from that photo but it was an r 32 i saw 2nite in that colour was it u?

That sounds like j_insoll...

lol there is a skyline running around the coast that a girl drives got purple spray over the body kit and a painted decal down the side. I think its purple anyone seen it?

She's not on the forums AFAIK... Plates are LIL33...

yeah thats her plates and damn she looks as good as her car well i have only ever seen her in her car not out of it so hmm the mind wonders. The car looks pretty good inside i had a close look at it becasue a panel beater who my company does work for had it there doing some work so i took a look nice car.

Well i finially drove an r 33 skyline and i will say OMG that was the best rush of my life i cant wait to buy one now.

After no thought at all becasue it was an easy decision i have decided that i am best with a series2 instead of a series 1 worth spending the extra money on it without a doubt, so hopefully will be out driving my new skyline before christmas.