SAU Community

SAU, NS.COM and others CRUISE!! 27th NOV

tas_180

I HAVE, yes thats right HAVE decided on the meetup point.

The Meetup point for the cruise is in front Of Macquarie Wharf Number 2 at 12:30PM. Its at the bottom end of Evans street, which to get on you turn left when you see the Gasworks 9/11 Bottleshop.

The planned leaving time to start the cruise is 1pm.

For all those who are wondering where the f**k this is going this is the planned cruise route:

Leg 1- From Macquarie Wharf Number 2 to Kingston Beach via Sandy Bay Road, through Taroona and down the windy back roads into Kingston. We will all meet back up at Kingston Beach where all the parks are facing the wharf.

Leg 2- From Kingston Beach to Cygnet via Margate, Snug, some targa stages which i have to double check where the turn off points are . Meet back up in Cygnet. Havent decided where to meet up there yet, will do this on sunday or monday.

Leg 3- From Cygnet to Kingston McDonalds/KFC/Video City car park. Cruise back along the same targa stages through Snug and Margate to the car park. Have to check the size of this car park, if its too small we will just meetup back at Kingston Beach.

Leg 4- From Kingston McDonalds/KFC/Video City car park back to Macquarie Wharf Number 2 via Ridgeway and Fern Tree. This road goes around Mt Wellington and is meant to be pretty good.

Opinions people? Of course we may stop a few times along the way due to people getting lost, but this is the plan.

Others cars are welcome on the condition they are not muzzas!  

my car isnt an import, and I have no idea what a 'muzza' I guess thats the new term for bogan :alcoholic

I gues you saying that you had pulsars on your last cruise makes my car acceptable, I'll have to think about it, see if I'm free :D

Oh and also just a big shout out to everyone, try and make it to the sports compact meet at Tarmak should be a great meet full of imports.

Il be at sports compact will be good to see heaps of imports.

Righto guys im thinking of making the meetup point the same location as the Platinum car club photoshoot down on the wharf at 1pm on the 27th. Its down at the end of the street with the Drunken Admiral for all who dont know. You turn left off the highway when you see the Grand Chancellor building and the Gasworks 9/11 bottle shop.

What do you reckon guys???

I HAVE, yes thats right HAVE decided on the meetup point.

The Meetup point for the cruise is in front Of Macquarie Wharf Number 2 at 12:30PM. Its at the bottom end of Evans street, which to get on you turn left when you see the Gasworks 9/11 Bottleshop.

The planned leaving time to start the cruise is 1pm.

For all those who are wondering where the f**k this is going this is the planned cruise route:

Leg 1- From Macquarie Wharf Number 2 to Kingston Beach via Sandy Bay Road, through Taroona and down the windy back roads into Kingston. We will all meet back up at Kingston Beach where all the parks are facing the wharf.

Leg 2- From Kingston Beach to Cygnet via Margate, Snug, some targa stages which i have to double check where the turn off points are . Meet back up in Cygnet. Havent decided where to meet up there yet, will do this on sunday or monday.

Leg 3- From Cygnet to Kingston McDonalds/KFC/Video City car park. Cruise back along the same targa stages through Snug and Margate to the car park. Have to check the size of this car park, if its too small we will just meetup back at Kingston Beach.

Leg 4- From Kingston McDonalds/KFC/Video City car park back to Macquarie Wharf Number 2 via Ridgeway and Fern Tree. This road goes around Mt Wellington and is meant to be pretty good.

Opinions people? Of course we may stop a few times along the way due to people getting lost, but this is the plan.