SAU Community

Tickets For Science Fiction Nov 27th

APA

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i had a ball runnin round with my lil sis and a few old rave buddies i met along the way mr lion was a hit with the ladies involving many hugs for both of us bring on cute backpacks tunes where great as you would expect for a belmont rave and the atmosphere was brilliant good ta see perth can still bring it for the big ones

I saw that bag when i was sitting with julz outside the main arena about 5:30 odd, thought about saying hi but figured my usual luck of it being the wrong person would occur..

ah well..

a good night was had by all

hahhaah denver i did that to so many ppl... swear to god i saw a mate and it was someone else.. i just wondered off and found the rest of everyone :)

remembering random things today.. and my legs are so sore.. i just wanna sleep... :(

Haha me 2.

Thought i knew people i didnt, got majorly lost n found every1, remebering things i didnt that night, legs are hurting sumthing cruel, at work now and all i wanna do is sleep.

Musta had a good night then.......i know i did ;)

Haha me 2.

Thought i knew people i didnt, got majorly lost n found every1, remebering things i didnt that night, legs are hurting sumthing cruel, at work now and all i wanna do is sleep.

Musta had a good night then.......i know i did  :(

**** off you were acting it all along

AHAHAH!!?? muscle man dan..... ahh *shucks*

Nah i wasn't there.... was at gfriends xmas party which wasn't too bad, the DJ there was crankin, summer lovin, abba... that guy was rockin.... starting stomping like i was at the rave but ummm people looked at me weird when summer lovin came on and i was goin woot woot... FCUK Yeah this tune rocks!! ahahah..... well not reallly, good food and wine but had to wait 2 frickin hours for taxi!

Guys We have to do the next big rave!! I promise i will make up for the past couple that i have missed and rock harder than i have ever rocked before!!!

Will be good to hang with the gang like when Hybrid where here.... plus the bam meister!

Will make up for lost time all, the next big rave will be mine... MWAHAHAHAHA!

NEXT SAU OUTING

Summadayze

Date: Sun 9th Jan, 2005

Time: 01:00 pm

Venue: Supreme Court Gardens

City: Perth

Cost:

Mellen Events and Future Entertainment, presents Summadayze 2005

Armin Van Buuren

De La Soul

Junior Jack and Kid Crème

Lisa Lashes

Darren Emerson

Miguel Migs

Christopher Lawrence

Patifie and Cleveland

Moguai & Phil Fuldner

Deadly Avenger and Cut La Roc

plus Perth's finest

Sunday January 9th 2005

12.00pm - 10.00pm

SUPREME COURT GARDENS

In 2005 Summadayze will party right in the heart of the city and bring you more amazing stages featuring the world's best djs and acts plus fully licensed bars, amusement rides and a variety of festival stalls and lots more.

Full flyer out soon with complete line up and event info.

Get your tickets nice and early! Summadayze will sell out.

Tickets on sale Monday October 11.

Early Bird Tickets: $65.00 (inc gst) + Booking fee & service charges until Dec 1st or until stocks run out limited amount.

General admission: $79.00 (inc gst) + Booking fee & service charges.

(More at the gate if available)

Ticket Outlets:Ticketmaster7 PH 136 100, www.ticketmaster7.com plus outlets:

78 Records / DJ Factory / DJFunctions / Live Clothing / Mills Records / Planet Video / Rockeby Records

Over 18yrs only - Photo ID will be required.

DJs:

Armin Van Buuren, Junior Jack and Kid Crème, Lisa Lashes, Darren Emerson, Miguel Migs, Christopher Lawrence, Patifie and Cleveland, Moguai & Phil Fuldner, Deadly Avenger and Cut La Roc plus Perth's finest

Live Acts:

De La Soul

sunshine ppl... not my kinda music aye...

but summadayze is gonna be siik! www.summadayze.com

cant wait for armin van buuren, christopher lawrence and lisa lashes... it's just a matter of if i'm gonna be in perth for it or in japan working :D

should be awesome hey, never been to a day rave! dont have to travel far either, but parking's gonna be a byatch...

im going to both! w00t ;) will be able to all catch up again b4 that tho :) was running around asking everyone who they were... :D hahaha whoops!

even got in the back of some dudes pic just jumping around... heheheh im a silly girl but dam it was fun! :)

-pie

Hey everyone, nice to catch up with those I did. Was I the only one who spent any time in plastiks? Felix was making the place go off! Although from what I heard about breaks downstairs I was bit upset I missed out on Tayo.

Oh, btw:

You know, real music?

Wow. Funny stuff.